Yellow | YRC is complete insanity

My whole life I have observed members that like to ka-bitch but do not want to take action,
That about sums up a majority of drivers. We're drivers, we bitch, it's what we do. I got one pissed at me when I bid an 8 AM start and I asked one such gentleman if it was OK for me to start at that time if I didn't come in bitching every day, he was not amused.

That about sums up a majority of drivers. We're drivers, we bitch, it's what we do. I got one pissed at me when I bid an 8 AM start and I asked one such gentleman if it was OK for me to start at that time if I didn't come in bitching every day, he was not amused.
Ha, had to be one of the " A-Team "guys that think they are the boss !! and yes all barns have them , hell we even have some that would come in and work for free cause they think they are going to save the company !!!!

I have never worked for the pig or any company that used video cameras or recording devices because the NMFA prohibited them. However I am not a puss and don't make excuses to NOT file a grievance as some on Trucking Boards do. If my Local or BA is ignoring me, I will send a Returned Receipt Requested letter. That gets their attention and they will answer me. I know because I have done it!

However to answer your question directly, No I have never filed a grievance on cameras, but bet your ass if they were at my barn, I would be banging on the door of the Local about what the next step needed to be, not whining like a broken record on TB. All Locals have an archive with past grievances, won and lost. Those past grievance can be used to support a past practice grievance. Any Union Steward has access to them. If I was not a Steward, you can bet I would be camped on my Stewards front step until he or she helped me get the information I needed.

My whole life I have observed members that like to ka-bitch but do not want to take action, because they don't want the boss to view them as a bad guy. Grow a pair, get educated, and get moving. That's has always worked for me. If you don't want the boss nit-picking you because you filed a grievance, then follow the rules and don't do anything worthy of a letter.
Amen!!!

Ha, had to be one of the " A-Team "guys that think they are the boss !! and yes all barns have them , hell we even have some that would come in and work for free cause they think they are going to save the company !!!!

Anyone that works with me and is lazy, I guarantee their work life is miserable. Nobody has to kill themselves, just be honest.