Yellow | YRC- Line Lexington(Lansdale,PA) Terminal

If your getting 5 days full time at Duie I'd stay put, 143 has a definite need for driver/dock but at the bottom of the list your in fro a roller coaster ride as the comp artists come back and go out again.

I'd If your getting 5 days full time at Duie stay put, 143 has a definite need for driver/dock but at the bottom of the list your in fro a roller coaster ride as the comp artists come back and go out again.

I work Part time,5 wk,25-32 hrs

A. Gooie Pile won't let you practice jockeying in his yard? I'd expect he would. And I'd bet it is a better place to be than YRC. If you see Steve O'Kane, tell him you heard a rumor that Bob Schaeffer wants to kick his ass. I know most people won't get it, but O'Kane will.

Maybe you should take a look at UPS Freight in Pottstown, union shop, probably better wages, definitely a better future and I think they let you move up there.

I had to think a bit about calling it a "Rex" terminal, if you'd have called it big "R" it would have clicked a lot faster but the answer to your question is "yes".

I work Part time,5 wk,25-32 hrs

You might try to pm a guy on here named Stroud120. He has a thriving business and I'm sure he could always use a driver.
Has a lot of good looking women ride alongs too that just sit there and look pretty and don't say to much!
A bunch of guys on here can vouch for him!

Thanks. There is no future anywhere now a days.

Thats true, unless you're a politician, onion official or have a seat on a board of directors, then things are so bright you'll need sunglasses!!!