Yellow | YRC- Line Lexington(Lansdale,PA) Terminal

busy week at 143, short on ppl to work outbound.They had other casuals come from other terminals to help out.

Actually got to see and drive a new truck around the terminal last week in the early morning hours.White Volvo with only 4K on it, even still had the new truck smell to it!!
:smilie93C_peelout:

Actually got to see and drive a new truck around the terminal last week in the early morning hours.White Volvo with only 4K on it, even still had the new truck smell to it!!
dont get used to it. its going back next week.

I would have put an end to that bs right on the spot with some french onion dip & chips!
Cabbage and broccoli works wonders too!

Whats nice about those two combos is they seem to soak right into the upholstery so opening the window won't help!

Merry Christmas driver!:biglaugh:

I would have put an end to that bs right on the spot with some french onion dip & chips!
Cabbage and broccoli works wonders too!

Whats nice about those two combos is they seem to soak right into the upholstery so opening the window won't help!

Merry Christmas driver!:biglaugh:
At my shop we call that the dispatcher's special. There is nothing better than dropping one of those at the dispatch window when your favorite jackass is in there.

At my shop we call that the dispatcher's special. There is nothing better than dropping one of those at the dispatch window when your favorite jackass is in there.

Maybe thats what it is at ABF but at roadway it was the Arby's "french dip" with curly fries and drink that the driver brought back for his dispatcher("dear" hunting buddy)!!!:biglaugh::stirthepot:

Still here at 143. Freight is starting to slow but still working at least 4 out of 5 days.See what happens the next couple weeks.

I remember you saying you're pretty new to ltl. This is normal. The first quarter is by far the slowest of the year. Are you on the list or are you still a casual?

the real titanic went down alot faster. there is more people on this one. thats why its taking alot longer.

Hey MrV, what's the hourly rate for a full time casual now? What does your rate go to after you make the list? It's been so long since anyone new came here i've lost track.

I think it's $17.06 an hour, I could be wrong, but i heard it was 17 something an hour.
I probably will not make the list until March.

First quality sucks!!!!!!!!dont go there there anti-union low wage paying,dock monkeys,no hope of driving,youre almost on the list driver...dammit boy!!!!