Yellow | Yrc--sacraficial lamb???

Status
Not open for further replies.

imovaherenow

TB Regular
Credits
hey,read all the threads from every other trucking company
what conclusion do you draw..seems to me if YRC goes under
it will help just about every other trucking company out there.
it has been said the YRC companies control 25% of the freight in the US...

it seems the inevitable(yrc's demise) is being delayed, but what are the long term ramifications for the industry....if your a truck driver there will always be a need for your services and maybe for our industry it might be better off
if YRC was just put to sleep..the freight would go to other companies of course...i'm thinking long term here..who needs
all the uncertainty and stress of day in and day out BS. from the mismanagemant from YRC...this is not to **** off anyone
but food for thought....if we give the trucking gods YRC it might just save some good companies,make the industry stronger and provide more SECURE jobs for the future..

ok ,blast me now:nutkick:

Let me put it to you like this A-- Hole For not tryin to **** anybody off, your not doin a very good job. You really should think before you type.

IF YRC GOES UNDER WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO ALL OTHER TRUCKING WAGES
they will sink like a stone in a pond.

Yea...i guess i should remeber the crowd i'm speakn to...correction its dumbass to u..and as for thinking..i'm just sating facts ..the truth hurts..sorry for being succint(look it up)... Time will tell my friends..i guess the handwriting is not enough....the facts speak for themselves.900 million in losses in 1 year.,over 90 terminals will be closed for starters...plus at least another 150 plus in the next wave of uncertainty.or do you like rebidding and your contract changing like the stock market..or the ba's not knowing whats really going on...read the whole yrc board dude..show me one positive thing going on with yrc...theres no smooth transition.the whole yrc conglomerate is a joke ...thats the reality..go stick ur head in the sand..i'll call u when its over..wages wont sink dude ..just the opposite will occur..like stability and profit..how many other companies took a wage reduction??....if i'm pissing people off its because the truth hurts..... Can you come up with a better argument than" he has no brain"

Is that not one of the things hurting YRC to begin with? This is a tough economy right now. Everyone needs to stand by there company and support the decisions the company makes to stay afloat in these troubled times. It's better to have a job and make a little lower wage than to not make a wage at all. Wake up people!!!!!

I heard lastnight that DHL wants their money from YRC. I was told that YRC is shutting the doors on the 16th unless they can come up with 1.something billion dollars in a payment or DHL will start liquidating there assets immediately. Is any of this true?

hey,read all the threads from every other trucking company
what conclusion do you draw..seems to me if YRC goes under
it will help just about every other trucking company out there.
it has been said the YRC companies control 25% of the freight in the US...

it seems the inevitable(yrc's demise) is being delayed, but what are the long term ramifications for the industry....if your a truck driver there will always be a need for your services and maybe for our industry it might be better off
if YRC was just put to sleep..the freight would go to other companies of course...i'm thinking long term here..who needs
all the uncertainty and stress of day in and day out BS. from the mismanagemant from YRC...this is not to **** off anyone
but food for thought....if we give the trucking gods YRC it might just save some good companies,make the industry stronger and provide more SECURE jobs for the future..

ok ,blast me now:nutkick:

OR, all the other trucking companies can go out of business & YRC could pick up all their freight, & everyone can have their jobs back. You can go work at McD's. That sounds like a better plan.

Even McD's might want someone who can spell 'sacrificial'. Go run some other company down. Let the survivors work on this one.

Yea...i guess i should remeber the crowd i'm speakn to...correction its dumbass to u..and as for thinking..i'm just sating facts ..the truth hurts..sorry for being succint(look it up)... Time will tell my friends..i guess the handwriting is not enough....the facts speak for themselves.900 million in losses in 1 year.,over 90 terminals will be closed for starters...plus at least another 150 plus in the next wave of uncertainty.or do you like rebidding and your contract changing like the stock market..or the ba's not knowing whats really going on...read the whole yrc board dude..show me one positive thing going on with yrc...theres no smooth transition.the whole yrc conglomerate is a joke ...thats the reality..go stick ur head in the sand..i'll call u when its over..wages wont sink dude ..just the opposite will occur..like stability and profit..how many other companies took a wage reduction??....if i'm pissing people off its because the truth hurts..... Can you come up with a better argument than" he has no brain"

Sating facts,and you call someone else dumbass!:duh::loser:

I heard lastnight that DHL wants their money from YRC. I was told that YRC is shutting the doors on the 16th unless they can come up with 1.something billion dollars in a payment or DHL will start liquidating there assets immediately. Is any of this true?

DHL don't own squat in YRC. More Bad Rumors :flame:

Maybe you should look up your own word "succinct'. You didn't spell that right either. I'm thinking McD's might not let you run the fryer.

You guys really shouln't bite on these bozo threads. I know it's tempting but if you just let it be a 1 post thread they go away.

I don't feel bad for any yrc drivers that i currently KNOW. For the last 3 years I have watched there I am the king attitude on costumers docks. They told me we are to big to ever fold. The costant picking apart of ABF and whoever else. I bit my tongue and said nothing thinking they will get what they deserve some day. I'm not picking everyone apart that works for yrc. Just stating that the ones I know are not worth a ****.:bowdown:

Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.