Yellow | YRC says downgrade forces collateralization moves

Go ahead and get out if you think were going under, Dunno where your gonna go... lol schneider? They're aren't many trucking jobs right now. Especially one's that pay decent. I'm riding this storm out! So far even in this slow economy im only down $5000 from last year. I sure as hell wouldnt quit to go make 40-50K if you can find that. I can work three days a week here and make 40-50K id rather do that!

Simon Senaster, they were debt free when we struck in 1993 because the IBT said, Roadway was in it for long haul because no debt with 93 million in the bank!

Simon Senaster, they were debt free when we struck in 1993 because the IBT said, Roadway was in it for long haul because no debt with 93 million in the bank!

And that means What? Nothing.

Preston was debt-free in May, 99. By July, 99, we were out of business, because we couldn't get credit. Sounds familiar to me...

The Roadway vs Yellow (and Holland/ New Penn) Mentality seems worthless. We're tied at the hip. One goes, we all go, no matter the reason.

"Pride goeth before a Fall"..............

we were debt free in 1997 after the so called spinoff LOL with 100m in the bank i don't have to tell you were we are now. the stockholders need to wakeup $$bill$$ is running you into the ground like pat did us. good luck yrcw the yellow brick road has a lot holes in it right now.