Yellow | YRC Vote Results Coming Soon!

I agree with Phillip.I know i havent received my replacement ballot as of today.I think this referendum should be delayed a week or more.Bad weather in the northeast is preventing ballots from moving faster in the postal system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I agree with Phillip.I know i havent received my replacement ballot as of today.I think this referendum should be delayed a week or more.Bad weather in the northeast is preventing ballots from moving faster in the postal system.

We need to remember that the ballots are nothing more than decorative subliminal messages that the company and the union talk about so that you and I feel like we have input into this situation. In reality they are heading for pie in the sky mailboxes that are just as fake as the ballots. The only REAL thing here is the SCREWING us and our families are taking regularly.

WORKFORCE, please tell me your not excited (your icons) about this vote, this company (YRC) is walking all over us! Did you see the article on TDU about our teamster rep on our YRC board that stands to make 5.5 million if this vote goes thru? Even the teamsters are working against us. I have been a teamster for 38+ years, but not proud for the last 4 years. Truckeryrctom

Excuse me truckeryrctom but that 5.5million dollar board member in question.That 5.5m is his normal salary for being a consultant and another salary for being on the BOD.nimrods

Let the Pschological games begin.Dont bite your finger nails down to the quick

WORKFORCE, please tell me your not excited (your icons) about this vote, this company (YRC) is walking all over us! Did you see the article on TDU about our teamster rep on our YRC board that stands to make 5.5 million if this vote goes thru? Even the teamsters are working against us. I have been a teamster for 38+ years, but not proud for the last 4 years. Truckeryrctom
With 38 years in take your pension and run! Get it while you can! Goodluck

January 8, 2014. 12:30 p.m. The ballots for the YRCW contract extension will be counted today and tomorrow. At the first postal pick up at 8 am, the post office count was 19,483 ballots. The final pick up at Noon brought about 150 more. The postal estimates are subject to correction when ballots are counted later.They are sorting the sealed ballot packets. They are not checking eligibility; but accepting all ballots mailed in as valid.We do not expect any results until late today or possibly even early tomorrow, as processing and sorting by local will take a long time. The count supervisor, Ed Hartfield, estimates that the count will be completed by Thursday afternoon.In the October 2010 YRCW concession vote, there were 23,000 ballots counted, but there were many more YRCW Teamsters at that time. The postal estimate today reflects about a 75% turnout.This site will be updated as information becomes available. Stay tuned. We will post results by local union here. - See more at: YRCW Contract Vote Count Today | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

Im selling a book.This book is for those that are sweating bullets over this ballot initiative.Coping mechanisms for the ballot count blues