Yellow | YRC Worldwide Asks For Stay Of Execution

images

imagesqtbnANd9GcTatfMsO5ihK1FZ5loX3.jpg

the carnage would have been worse..Roadway and Yellow wouldn't have made it. Don't forget the Goldman Sachs derivatives that almost brought YRC down. Hoffa blew them away and saved a few jobs on that one. The biggest reason they are still here is because of the concessions and JP Morgan. The funds were required by law to make prudent investments like they were sucking up dimes and nickles around the world till it caved and down everything went
Really hate to tell ya Joe but they did'nt make it after all. One of em is gone, no matter how ya look at it.

Really hate to tell ya Joe but they did'nt make it after all. One of em is gone, no matter how ya look at it.

too bad they had to merge right wolf? They each did OK on their own for a couple years after the buy out. The plan was to keep them as separate carriers but when they seen that wasn't possible during the '07-'09 meltdown there was no way they could have reduced terminals efficiently if they were competitors. I doubt there would still be 25,000 employees between the two of them

Anthony_Alfidi_profilepic.jpg

isn't that right Anthony?
You're the genius on these matters

too bad they had to merge right wolf? They each did OK on their own for a couple years after the buy out. The plan was to keep them as separate carriers but when they seen that wasn't possible during the '07-'09 meltdown there was no way they could have reduced terminals efficiently if they were competitors. I doubt there would still be 25,000 employees between the two of them

Anthony_Alfidi_profilepic.jpg

isn't that right Anthony?
You're the genius on these matters
Dammit Joe....you just had to come up with a picture I hate worse than Zollars. Please tell me you was just busting my chops and that you don't rally listen to this guy. :9529:

that's good Chi-R..nothing droopy​

If you look at these pictures, it seems joe likes big bubble butts(except for the one in the upper left corner)and from the picture of the one in the yellow bikini, he likes boy boobies! For shame joe!​

images

Joe, thats funny that you posted this because thats how I always pictured you at work only yelling YES!!! :hysterical:
this is your typical grotesque screaming no-man..a mascot of sorts. Kind of half boy half bat..lived for years in a cave, escaped now just flys around screaming and whining all the time :17142:

only knows 1 word​