Holland | YRC Worldwide Combines Yellow, Roadway Subsidiaries (Kansas City Star)

It doesnt matter who`s bigger ...there both going to be put together in a few years and everyone will de dove tailed together and work for YRC national or regional

It doesnt matter who`s bigger ...there both going to be put together in a few years and everyone will de dove tailed together and work for YRC national or regional

lets not get carried away now.....i talked with a teminal manager yesterday who told me it is mostly about yellow and roadway not cutting each others throut on price and mainly for consolidating things like payroll and office personel........

of course i know to take what was said with a grain of salt he is management:ziplip:

I wonder why Roadway's president was chosen to lead, and yellow managers are jumping ship. Historically Yellow had always been the better performing company.
Mike Smid, Roadway's Prez who will be the head of YRC, went from Yellow to Roadway when Roadway's previous Prez went to head up the regionals...USF and New Penn.
Smid has always been a Yellow man.

251 you seem to have this consolidation thing figured out. Tell us when USF is going to take-over the regional group. GRIZZ