Yellow | Yrc Worldwide Expects To Receive $700 Million Cares Act Loan From U.s. Treasury

Yrc.... The ram and jam fill er up company.... Lol.
What do you mean you have room for one more skid?
(2 days later)
Hey... I found a skid to fill that trailer....
:17142:

Well the rest of us can't cover that freight. Would be better off if YRC got their :::shit::: together

Time will tell. my guess is with a Biden Presidency this will stand. he is in the unions pockets and wholly owned by Big Labor, China & Wall Street.
All of the remaining LTL carriers must insist on the same deal for their companies or force the ATA to do something about this.
Once the payment is due, who knows how YRC will react..

All this scrutiny coming out now by this,Commission, monitoring the Covid related loans made to business seems like just political rhetoric to make waves over something they should have questioned, before YRCW received any funds. The time from when it was first announced, and when YRCW received the first $300 million, should have been at least enough time for them to put a hold on things.

All this scrutiny coming out now by this,Commission, monitoring the Covid related loans made to business seems like just political rhetoric to make waves over something they should have questioned, before YRCW received any funds. The time from when it was first announced, and when YRCW received the first $300 million, should have been at least enough time for them to put a hold on things.
Unfortunately, the “we have to do something” attitude prevailed. Now I wonder what will happen if the commission decides that YRCW shouldn’t have gotten all or part of that money. How will they ever hope to recover it?

Unfortunately, the “we have to do something” attitude prevailed. Now I wonder what will happen if the commission decides that YRCW shouldn’t have gotten all or part of that money. How will they ever hope to recover it?
YRCW is supposed to start paying it back in 4 years,if what I originally read is correct. I guess in less than 4 years, we will see. Unless the commission wants to repossess a whole bunch of tractors,and trailers,and haul government freight themselves?

YRCW is supposed to start paying it back in 4 years,if what I originally read is correct. I guess in less than 4 years, we will see. Unless the commission wants to repossess a whole bunch of tractors,and trailers,and haul government freight themselves?
Would they also repossess the drivers to go with said trucks?

Or they can give the freight to another carrier....