Yellow | Yrc Worldwide Expects To Receive $700 Million Cares Act Loan From U.s. Treasury

BNdaxaW.jpg
But, some of her specialness is lost in translation ;-)

The 3rd paragraph says it all !! "" YRC was worth only $70 million at the time the loan was extended, and in May had warned shareholders it was in danger of going out of business. ""
Technically the $70M figure was the market cap, not what the company is worth if you add up all of the assets (if we actually have any?) and then deduct all the liabilities.

But yeah, the company doesn't have much value....

Technically the $70M figure was the market cap, not what the company is worth if you add up all of the assets (if we actually have any?) and then deduct all the liabilities.

But yeah, the company doesn't have much value....
They sold off most ever thing they had to stay out of bankruptcy last time & are leasing it back ,even the Corporate office was sold off & leased back , Estes bought a lot of the terminals and are leasing them back to us now , so they don't own much any more !

I’m failing to realize how another 700 million in debt helps this company.
sort of like teamster local 707 members who have not worked since march 16 and people lined upto bet churchhill downs at nassau otb with three branches still closed?
Off-track
Baldwin, L.I.: The Kentucky Derby brings out many people who only bet three times a year. Nassau O.T.B. has three locations open (Levittown, Franklin Square and the Race Palace). If history is even a poor predictor of turnout, there will be more people than three locations may reasonably take bets from. Help! Jackson Leeds

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion...0200826-lavdpfrrlzhy7kb65cuvpcjs2q-story.html

They sold off most ever thing they had to stay out of bankruptcy last time & are leasing it back ,even the Corporate office was sold off & leased back , Estes bought a lot of the terminals and are leasing them back to us now , so they don't own much any more !

vQ2NmYP.jpg

The article is talking about the loan from a few months ago. Not a new one.
Good! I think the government contract reason that Mnuchin used to give YRC a loan was just an excuse, but the rest of the LTL industry would definitely be screwed if YRC went under. Too much freight for everyone to haul as it is

Good! I think the government contract reason that Mnuchin used to give YRC a loan was just an excuse, but the rest of the LTL industry would definitely be screwed if YRC went under. Too much freight for everyone to haul as it is
I said from the beginning it was a shady deal. They might want to get that money spent while they can.