Yellow | Yrc Worldwide Expects To Receive $700 Million Cares Act Loan From U.s. Treasury

This seems to be the key part of the Kodak loan holdup:
But the DFC has now put the deal on hold after the Securities and Exchange Commission launched an investigation into potential insider trading after a massive amount of Kodak shares traded hands the day before the loan's announcement.

"You see all of this trading take place, and you see board members and other associates making billions of dollars of a transaction," said Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., who joined Democratic leaders in calling for an investigation of the deal.

Quite possible. But just goes to demonstrate that the government can interfere with what on the surface appears to be a done deal.

do not forget tramsters local 707 pension trustee who negoiates contracts with yrc whilefailing to publish records of how nassau otb's ppp loan is being used
the levitown branch of nassau otb should have opened before the travers snd hambletonian!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fri, Aug 7, 2020 06:11 PM
Subject: Nassau OTB Update

Good Evening All,

I hope this email finds you well.

The Union recently met with NROTB management to expand reopening of Branches and expanding services. After these discussions NROTB agreed to reopen the Levittown Branch. This Branch is scheduled to reopen on Monday. We believe there are more opportunities to reopen branches and expand services to bring in more customers. They have agreed to take these suggestions under advisement and discuss further.

As soon as more people have their power and Wi-Fi restored, the Union will schedule a zoom meeting for OTB members.

Kevin McCaffrey,CEBS

President, Teamsters Local 707

14 Front Street

Suite 300

Hempstead, NY 11550

516-560-8501

This is getting old. We all know how corrupt teamster union officials are...

No need to constantly remind us....

This is getting old. We all know how corrupt teamster union officials are...

No need to constantly remind us....
You must have gotten corn balled ,Buddy, Maybe they didn’t like you.That’s what happens when you bend over:moon2:.Tell us your story minus the graphic details :violin:

Jamie said he's going invest in new trucks with 15% of the $700 million ,that ours maybe getting a little old ?? :lmao::lmao::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid:
DumUSiX.jpg

Saved them money on comp claims when said glad hand hit said driver in the head......................................

I also heard tell it was because the drivers in the southwest complained about the sun beating on their shoulder.
It was 106 today, drop and hooking in El Paso. Glad my A/C works! Saw some guys with long sleeves, stretched out across seats, napping,in day cabs with no A/C. I can’t believe you ever get used to it!?!?

Good old John Henry Deutschendorf, Jr- the VietNam Sniper, from Roswell!!!

Given that the Deutschendorfs were an active military family, John enlisted to help fight the Vietnam war in 1966, abandoning his music career with the Mitchell Trio to join the war effort. After only two weeks in basic training, his Army Staff Sargent discovered the young enlistee’s knack for sharpshooting and transferred him to sniper school. From late 1966 through early 1968, Denver recorded over 105 “kill,” a record that was not broken until Navy Seal Chris Kyle’s 150 unconfirmed shots in Iraq.
https://www.gishgallop.com/john-denver-the-untold-story-of-a-sniper/

It was 106 today, drop and hooking in El Paso. Glad my A/C works! Saw some guys with long sleeves, stretched out across seats, napping,in day cabs with no A/C. I can’t believe you ever get used to it!?!?
I used to get my tanks & wheels polished at Toltec in Eloy. They’d be out there in the middle of the night, over 100, fully suited with buffers a blazin’.
$100 was cheap in late ‘80’s.

I used to get my tanks & wheels polished at Toltec in Eloy. They’d be out there in the middle of the night, over 100, fully suited with buffers a blazin’.
$100 was cheap in late ‘80’s.
Sometimes, There are two guys at the Flying J Horizon City Tx (El Paso), who polish 6 wheels for $40 by hand. They do a good job, but never can predict when. Just gotta be there when they are.