Yellow | YRC Worldwide: Restructuring may mean Nasdaq delisting

Did't realize I was on an ABF thread. Sorry to I don't post on OTHER CO'S threads. This time I will. ABF pays the same for now but in 2013, when ABF is the sole Master FRT CO negotiating, they will be responsible for picking up the tab for Pension Liability. Instead of hoping for YRC to go under they should hope WE survive and one of the NON's fails. All Pensions will be screwed. I for one couldn't live or retire with 1/3 Pension once Gov't takes control. HOPEFULLY YRC someday(after 2015) finally show a profit and pay in. I don't see conway fed ex, estes,R+L having any future obligations or collateral posted to pay in!
Mybe were trying to figure this out! What does it matter what union company you work for. After reading some of your posts i question what side of the fence you sit on....

i just dont get it...im non union.isnt it clear to everyone what is going on here.yrc is gonna keep this charade up until they never ever have to pay into any pension funds again.they took our 401k match away when they quit payin into your funds.there is no word that the nons will get 25% of the match back in june.we have an ad on craigslist ..of all places...for 4 hour dock workers.i have it on my phone.yrc is gonna break the union...hire 4 hour workers to avoid paying benefits...pay less than anyone else.then and only then will they show a profit of any kind..i feel sorry for you guys in the union..worked your ass of for years,and pretty much gave your life up fpr this company.as far as the union goes those people need to strung up and horsewhipped..promise everything..take your money...then sell you out in a heartbeat.the ride is over...unless you want to work for bottomfeeder wages...be on call....be abused at work...no bennies...no retirement.....hell walmart is closer to me and compared to yrc ...they look like a better option.....at least you know where you stand

i just dont get it...im non union.isnt it clear to everyone what is going on here.yrc is gonna keep this charade up until they never ever have to pay into any pension funds again.they took our 401k match away when they quit payin into your funds.there is no word that the nons will get 25% of the match back in june.we have an ad on craigslist ..of all places...for 4 hour dock workers.i have it on my phone.yrc is gonna break the union...hire 4 hour workers to avoid paying benefits...pay less than anyone else.then and only then will they show a profit of any kind..i feel sorry for you guys in the union..worked your ass of for years,and pretty much gave your life up fpr this company.as far as the union goes those people need to strung up and horsewhipped..promise everything..take your money...then sell you out in a heartbeat.the ride is over...unless you want to work for bottomfeeder wages...be on call....be abused at work...no bennies...no retirement.....hell walmart is closer to me and compared to yrc ...they look like a better option.....at least you know where you stand
You may be right on all counts. I've worked for non union co's and at least at a union co. I still have options that don't exsist at a non. If I feel that I have been wronged I have options that you don't at a non. It's not up to one person that does or does'nt like me wether I work or not, there are rules that they and I have to follow, they don't, they pay, I don't ,I pay. As far as 4 hr workers are conserned that is something for the next contract to be negotiated.

someone brought up the 2013 negotiations, I have heard people talking about it, and YRC will still be negotiating right next to ABF as far as i have heard. YRC still has to go back into the contract in 2015, so why would they not be in on the negotiations? they will still be under their seperate concessions, but will still be at the table. thats just what i have heard.

........and YRC will still be negotiating right next to ABF as far as i have heard.
ABF better hope that they aren't in the same line as YRCW anytime soon. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near YRCW in the future. The people in that line usually don't have a smile on their face. I'm just sayin'..........

Again???????? Everything has been begged, borrowed or STOLEN!

Have you filed a Police Report? As the FBI guy says in National Treasure: "Someone always has to go to jail, son"............

Unfortunately, it was GIVEN, not Stolen.....