Yellow | YRC's Zollars: Customers Returning 'Pretty Aggressively'

Pretty aggressively? , Ok , bring back ALL the guys layed off aggressively, Rat #$%^$%!!
Mr. Golden Parachute $ollars. And ALL your Fu$&%*N Cronies

While Rome burns;

William D. Zollars 3.51M 2006 CEO/Chairman of the Board/Director
Timothy A. Wicks 270,892 2006 COO/President
Robert L. Stull 921,866 - Divisional President
Donald G. Barger, Jr. 1.35M 2000 Executive VP/CFO
James D. Staley 2.14M 1993 President, Divisional
Michael J. Smid 1.45M 2004 President, Divisional/COO
James L. Welch 1.46M 1998 Subsidiary CEO
Paul F. Liljegren 291,583 2004 Treasurer/Vice President, Divisional

Notice the dates, no change in their incomes.
YRCW Executive Pay - YRC Worldwide Inc Executive Pay

Pretty aggressively? , Ok , bring back ALL the guys layed off aggressively, Rat #$%^$%!!
Mr. Golden Parachute $ollars. And ALL your Fu$&%*N Cronies

While Rome burns;

William D. Zollars 3.51M 2006 CEO/Chairman of the Board/Director
Timothy A. Wicks 270,892 2006 COO/President
Robert L. Stull 921,866 - Divisional President
Donald G. Barger, Jr. 1.35M 2000 Executive VP/CFO
James D. Staley 2.14M 1993 President, Divisional
Michael J. Smid 1.45M 2004 President, Divisional/COO
James L. Welch 1.46M 1998 Subsidiary CEO
Paul F. Liljegren 291,583 2004 Treasurer/Vice President, Divisional

Notice the dates, no change in their incomes.
YRCW Executive Pay - YRC Worldwide Inc Executive Pay
Hopefully you dont lose any sleep over the execs pay-scale! Thats just the way it is, like it or not!

Do you know how to tell when billy boy is lieing? His lipps will move! Why does my bullshit dectecter go off when he speaks?:Flame-On::ranting2:

Hopefully you dont lose any sleep over the execs pay-scale! Thats just the way it is, like it or not!

Not a wink, just ranting a little bit. :ranting2: guess that's Ok with most on this Board. Thanks for your concern shoeman. :smilie_132:

Guys the fat lady is in the middle of singing, don't interupt her by all of your yah we are coming back bull crap. Check out the stock price. I could by 1000 shares with the change stuck in my couch.

I jumped in and bought YRCW stock again today, thought I was through buying YRCW the last time I sold it, but the temptation was too great, I made money on it today. A better buy was when I bought Alcoa Aluminum last year, it is still going up.

The biggest question is do you buy in 7's, 10's, 25's or 30's, so you don't end up buying more to round out your reverse split.

A few paragraphs in that link if you couldn't see it all--

But he said most of those customers "feel a lot better about doing business with us" now, and are coming back.

Zollars declined to quantify the amount of business lost, saying only that it was within the company's expectations. Volume in YRC's national segment dropped 40% in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, about half of which Zollars attributed to customer fears regarding its solvency.

"We think the worst is over from a customer flight standpoint," he said Wednesday.

He said the company now has a "liquidity cushion" -- including $160 million that lenders hinged to a successful debt exchange -- to get it into March, when industry volume generally picks up seasonally.

Under the lender agreement, however, YRC also has until mid-March to retire $30 million of $45 million in bonds that weren't tendered during the exchange. Zollars said he's confident the company will be able to live up to the requirement.

Zollars said he hopes to remain chief executive when a new YRC board is selected, probably in February. The majority of YRC's board members are expected to be replaced, although Zollars said he plans to remain as chairman.

:USA:I asked our TM today just what it was that we had that would bring back business? Could it be that we are still playing the numbers game by not having enough people to deliver what freight we have on time or to make pick-ups on time or make appts. on time or not spend so much money on damages. We had alot at Yellow but the Roadway system really doesn't worry about damages. It must be that Dollar Bill knows that there are companys that do it worse. Just what is it that we are going to do to attract business because it is STILL BUSINESS AS USUAL. Maybe just maybe someone on the new board will look into it.:ranting2::ranting2:

freight coming back?

4 guys left out of 309 with mt's last night to go to Indy more freight???? come on every time this guy speaks lies! lies !lies ! what do you expect him to say we are losing customers left and right please ,please ,pretty please come back or I will ask you to come back again and again until you get it right we are the best and oh yeah we have the best transit times with the oldest equipment!!! dinosour junk blah, blah, blah I still laugh from when he said the seamless intergration went better than expected!!!!! are you freaking kidding me !!!!:clap:

Well sir the ship took on more water than expected!!!! Call Scotty quick captain the enterprise is breaking up........ I will say this week there has been some accounts we haven't seen in awhile come across our dock but it only has been a week........