Yellow | YRC's Zollars: Customers Returning 'Pretty Aggressively'

joe, will you please decide if the glass is half full or half empty. You remind me of Kentucky during the civil war, the north's winning, we're on their side! Oops, the south's winning, we're on their side!

Zollars said it..no bankruptcy. Bond deal worked. Why did I ever doubt them? Maybe he's lying. Everybody lies. There is nothing wrong with lying. I once lied 4-5 times taking a lie detector test. That don't make me a bad person. But lookout..we've learned..that a tidbit of good news is usually followed by a landslide of bad news

Zollars said it..no bankruptcy. Bond deal worked. Why did I ever doubt them? Maybe he's lying. Everybody lies. There is nothing wrong with lying. I once lied 4-5 times taking a lie detector test. That don't make me a bad person. But lookout..we've learned..that a tidbit of good news is usually followed by a landslide of bad news

At-a-boy Clarence, you just earned your wangs!:biglaugh:

At-a-boy Clarence, you just earned your wangs!:biglaugh:

Do you rely on that turbo to boost your speed? Everyone has their own opinion of what a sax sounds like..that's what you remind me of..blow it out of your exhaust..then again all that white smoke..it might be a blown head gasket.

Smid: YRC Ready to Take Back Freight
John Gallagher | Mar 20, 2009 3:41PM GMT
The Journal of Commerce Online - News Story
LTL | Trucking | United States
Photo courtesy YRCW

Shippers returning to fully integrated trucking company
The rush by shippers away from trucking heavyweight YRC Worldwide in response to the company’s fragile financial and operating position – both real and perceived – has shifted into reverse, according to Michael Smid.

Smid, president of the company’s long-haul division YRC, said that after a bumpy two weeks of integrating Yellow Transportation and Roadway the carrier is ready to take back business lost to competitors over the last six months.

“I’m sure shippers at any given time may have moved portions of their freight to other carriers,” Smid said. “But we have seen a substantial portion of that return, and as we pass through this third week (of the integration), we expect to get back more.”

This was said 10 months ago. Sounds like the same song only different singer.

Well the stock price is gradually going up over the last 3 days........It should touch 1 buck in the next couple of trading days and once it makes it through that barrier look for it to trade between 1 and 2 bucks for a couple of weeks then look out......TAKING OFF.........jmo.........:TR10driving03:

[/B]Smid: YRC Ready to Take Back Freight
John Gallagher | Mar 20, 2009 3:41PM GMT
The Journal of Commerce Online - News Story
LTL | Trucking | United States
Photo courtesy YRCW[/B]

Shippers returning to fully integrated trucking company
The rush by shippers away from trucking heavyweight YRC Worldwide in response to the company’s fragile financial and operating position – both real and perceived – has shifted into reverse, according to Michael Smid.

This was said 10 months ago. Sounds like the same song only different singer.

Ten months ago I warned of 'ye of little faith'

Well the stock price is gradually going up over the last 3 days........It should touch 1 buck in the next couple of trading days and once it makes it through that barrier look for it to trade between 1 and 2 bucks for a couple of weeks then look out......TAKING OFF.........jmo.........:TR10driving03:

You might want to factor in the dillution once the DES is approved. Shares will probably trade in the .30 to.50 range at best.

You might want to factor in the dillution once the DES is approved. Shares will probably trade in the .30 to.50 range at best.
Question....How long after the issue of all the extra shares before they have a reverse stock split? Hours? Days? Or might it be all done at one time? :popcorn:

you must be right

Guess that's why they are laying off alot right now since the shippers are coming back.

You have to be right. It could not be that it is January and customers are not shipping as much until March. Hmmm ... I think the freight business is that way. Can someone correct me? Maybe our competition is magic and they never have that problem. Maybe.

What freight?

When manufactures start manufacturing there will be freight. The only real thing moving is weapons of mass destruction and municipal infrastructure parts/equipment. This is all government "shovel ready" stimulus $'s.
All this is going to need to be re-paid by taxes. When/if "Obama care" hits the working man by IRS force there will be $250.00/month less in EVERY American's pocket. And our BC/BS benefits (unless exempted) will also be taxed, so less $'s in our pockets.
Government Union workers get taxpayer funded health care at +/- $11,000.00/yr per employee. YRC is private funded.
Unless we get on the backs of congress and force them to make it easier to manufacture in the USA than it is in China I don't see freight picking up like 05' 06' springtime.
I'm an economic recovery and one (maybe 2) retirement away from recall. Had 3 retire since Sept. 09'. Got to get west TX assembling more than over stocked wind turbines to get me rolling again.
Maybe $illZ and his bud'z at Goldman can get us stocking the NAFTA-GATT super highway going from Laredo to Kansas City and beyond?
We need America working before we will see much freight.

Joe...God love ya!... you go back and forth so much and put so much garbage in your posts that no one knows or remembers what you say 10 minutes after you post it! I'm just sayin! Shoe out!

What back and forth? You listening to that guy whose not running on all cylinders? The one with the head gasket prob?

I retreated one time when the bond deal almost fell thru. But thanks to the clout of the mighty teamsters who backed the Wall St rats down I'm a believer again. I say again..oh ye of little faith..get a grip
23.gif

What back and forth? You listening to that guy whose not running on all cylinders? The one with the head gasket prob?

I retreated one time when the bond deal almost fell thru. But thanks to the clout of the mighty teamsters who backed the Wall St rats down I'm a believer again. I say again..oh ye of little faith..get a grip
23.gif

When manufactures start manufacturing there will be freight. The only real thing moving is weapons of mass destruction and municipal infrastructure parts/equipment. This is all government "shovel ready" stimulus $'s.
All this is going to need to be re-paid by taxes. When/if "Obama care" hits the working man by IRS force there will be $250.00/month less in EVERY American's pocket. And our BC/BS benefits (unless exempted) will also be taxed, so less $'s in our pockets.
Government Union workers get taxpayer funded health care at +/- $11,000.00/yr per employee. YRC is private funded.
Unless we get on the backs of congress and force them to make it easier to manufacture in the USA than it is in China I don't see freight picking up like 05' 06' springtime.
I'm an economic recovery and one (maybe 2) retirement away from recall. Had 3 retire since Sept. 09'. Got to get west TX assembling more than over stocked wind turbines to get me rolling again.
Maybe $illZ and his bud'z at Goldman can get us stocking the NAFTA-GATT super highway going from Laredo to Kansas City and beyond?
We need America working before we will see much freight.

You've also got to get people to BUY American, if they don't stop buying that China made crap then things will never change.