Yellow | YRCW FOR SALE.......?HOW IS YOUR GERMAN?....CAN YOU SAY NEW OWNERS....DHL??????

thats what i thought, but anywhere standard is, holland covers as well....
Same thing with FedEx when they bought AF out.. Downsizing my friend... Do away with the terminals you don't need... Heck, FedEx closed 3 in Mississippi in a weeks time.. Greenville was one, but other ones escape my memory right at this moment.. And I think Thibodeaux,La. shut down too around that time...

I CALL BULL :::shit::: ON THIS ONE:6817: , DREAM ON BIG BOY ...
It's done every time someone gets bought out citycnc.. Not too much of a dream these days.. Unlike YRCW did when they bought out Saia.. But YRC kept the terminal where Saia was to service union dock P/D.. We have 3 union docks here, if they shut down, YRC could close the doors...

It's done every time someone gets bought out citycnc.. Not too much of a dream these days.. Unlike YRCW did when they bought out Saia.. But YRC kept the terminal where Saia was to service union dock P/D.. We have 3 union docks here, if they shut down, YRC could close the doors...

EXCEPT, when Yellow 'bought' Roadway. Had the team in charge followed their normal protocol and shutdown redundant terminals initially, sold them and merged the brands, where might we 'all' be now. (Hypothetically speaking, of course.)

(alternative emoticons back by popular demand.....wtg Jeff!!!!) :woot2:

:stupid:

EXCEPT, when Yellow 'bought' Roadway. Had the team in charge followed their normal protocol and shutdown redundant terminals initially, sold them and merged the brands, where might we 'all' be now. (Hypothetically speaking, of course.)

That was the only exception, as I recall..

In retrospect that should of been done right from the start. And thank you for the parenthesis on the word 'bought'.

Last edited:
PHOTO-OPP @volvo PLANT,DUBLIN VA ...........YRCW BIG BOYS AND A FEW HAND PICKED DRIVERS TO KICK OFF NEW LEASE VOLVO TRUCKS IN PHOTO SHOOT TODAY.COMPANY WILL USE THIS TO PROMOTE BUSINESS INVESTMENT TO CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES FOR FUTURE SALES ,TO GET BACK BUSINESS LOST OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS.CONGRESS VOTE ON PENSION CUTS WILL AFFECT THE PURCHASE OF YRCW BY DHL........

PHOTO-OPP @volvo PLANT,DUBLIN VA ...........YRCW BIG BOYS AND A FEW HAND PICKED DRIVERS TO KICK OFF NEW LEASE VOLVO TRUCKS IN PHOTO SHOOT TODAY.COMPANY WILL USE THIS TO PROMOTE BUSINESS INVESTMENT TO CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES FOR FUTURE SALES ,TO GET BACK BUSINESS LOST OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS.CONGRESS VOTE ON PENSION CUTS WILL AFFECT THE PURCHASE OF YRCW BY DHL........
pro so it passed they still interested,whats the take on dhl now!!

Grow: Deutsche Post DHL will tap new market opportunities to continue to grow above market average.Deutsche Post DHL will continue to emphasize organic growth through expansion into new countries and regions, and through tailored solutions that respond to ever-evolving customer requirements in both existing and new market segments. A significant further expansion into emerging markets is a key aspect of the growth strategy. Today, emerging market revenues contribute just over 20 percent of the Group's revenues; by 2020, the Group expects this figure to climb to 30 percent. Given the significant increase in revenues expected by the year 2020, this means a substantial increase in absolute revenue growth in the emerging market countries. Another major area of focus will be eCommerce-related logistics services. Here, Deutsche Post DHL wants to establish itself as the number one provider of cross-border eCommerce services on the most important international trade lanes, and one of the top three B2C domestic parcel delivery service providers in selected markets. The Group plans to gradually export its industry-leading expertise in the parcel business to other parts of the world, taking its German success model to countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas. To this end, it already shifted parcel activities in the Benelux countries, Poland, the Czech Republic, and India from DHL to the MAIL division earlier this year.

http://www.dpdhl.com/en/media_relations/press_releases/2014/strategy_2020.html

I could see DHL trying to buy up Holland and New Pen from YRC. That would give YRC a whole lots of capital.
Nobody in there right mind would buy YRCW 1.3 BILL I ON in debt. YELLOW bought Roadway for 1.1 billion got 590 terminals for that amount. Now we are down to 267 terminals broken down equipment on the road and dock. They would have to upgrade all the equipment and gives us back our 15% too. Yes that makes a lot of business sense. Bet you guys who believe it could happen are expecting Santa Claus to bring you more gifts next week too.

Nobody in there right mind would buy YRCW 1.3 BILL I ON in debt. YELLOW bought Roadway for 1.1 billion got 590 terminals for that amount. Now we are down to 267 terminals broken down equipment on the road and dock. They would have to upgrade all the equipment and gives us back our 15% too. Yes that makes a lot of business sense. Bet you guys who believe it could happen are expecting Santa Claus to bring you more gifts next week too.
They believe in the tooth fairy, too!