Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
YRCW Ratification Voting Poll

Yes OR No

Vote.jpg

Great poll and good luck guys however it all turns out. Our ABF poll was 70% NO and the reality was 48% in the end.

The insult of being unskilled labor and being paid too much, because our arrogant ceo thinks he deserves more, SHOULD be plenty of no votes to knock this down.
How do you deserve more? By losing/spending/ stealing more money?
Was Welsh a part of Yellow when they ran Preston into the ground?

agree Please VOTE , as with last vote alot of guys did'nt even bother to VOTE , or take the time to read about it ?? so Please read about it and VOTE . Thank You

What was voter turnout last time? I'd expect it to be within a % or two of that.

What was voter turnout last time? I'd expect it to be within a % or two of that.

More interesting to me was by what % it passed?
I think the first concession was a landslide, the second, was something like 62%. Which is why I think this one will be even closer.

Thank you for posting this voting poll. I wonder if there is a way to get an actual count of the true ballots after the votes are cast? Some friends of mine were going to take a pic of our YRC badge and ballot from our phones for evidence of how we actually voted. I wonder if there would be a national way to set up this same type of system? Thanks in advance! (I've been here awhile, forgot my password and re-registered!)

Thank you for posting this voting poll. I wonder if there is a way to get an actual count of the true ballots after the votes are cast? Some friends of mine were going to take a pic of our YRC badge and ballot from our phones for evidence of how we actually voted. I wonder if there would be a national way to set up this same type of system? Thanks in advance! (I've been here awhile, forgot my password and re-registered!)

They will probably break down the vote count into company, then locals.

I am sure that you can get those results right here as they emerge. If you want your old name back you can probably PM Jeff and get your password.

Status
Not open for further replies.