Yellow | YRCW Rebranding?

Thanks KK, We have a photo of 531081 with the new logos, taped to the dispatch window in Milwaukee, with no explanation of whats happening.

We also had the photos up in Col. No story. 1 step closer to unification. I had heard we were backing a golfer. Roadway as been a sponser for years. Jim Furyk is a good choice. His wife is from Col.

When you want to know whats going on.......KK

http://www.shnv.net/All_YRC.pdf

Hmmmm, Those are the same markings that were on the truck that was yanking a Yellow trucks chain for about 6 miles the other day. He was keeping his speed just under the Yellows, so it couldn't follow behind him and when it moved to the middle lane to pass him, he sped up just enough that it couldn't get all the way around. After he had all the other truckers thoroughly PO'd with his games, he finally hit the fuel and took off. This of course allowed the Yellow truck to get back in the right lane and cruise. I wonder what the Core Purpose of this YRC Logistics driver was!!!

700 Trailers !!!

Where have the 700 trailers been rat holed for this great day ? Hope they all got their PMs while they waited.

Maybe the 700 trailers are the ones Holland recently and suddenly decommisioned and "Sold" to Yellow and Roadway. Ones companies junk is anothers companies treasure? 300 of our older tractors went also.

I see no mention of USF being rebranded in that link.

Hmmmmmm

"Belly Up"!

My guess is that the USF companies (Holland and Reddaway) will be spun-off, along with New Penn and Reimer! Then Yellow and Roadway will merge to become "YRC Worldwide" period. This "rebranding" is probably just the start! The key is the economy, which probably won't get better anytime soon! Hundreds of trucking companies have already went "belly up" this year, and more will follow! Let's hope Dollar Bill and the Smidster know what they're doing!:hide:

Where have the 700 trailers been rat holed for this great day ? Hope they all got their PMs while they waited.

They (Roadway) are currently taking delivery on 700 new trailers. We have bee seing a few new ones recently, but none with YRC logo's, however these have no logo on the sides, just the front and the door.
Picture018.jpg

You have something here, I hope is not true, but...

My guess is that the USF companies (Holland and Reddaway) will be spun-off, along with New Penn and Reimer! Then Yellow and Roadway will merge to become "YRC Worldwide" period. This "rebranding" is probably just the start! The key is the economy, which probably won't get better anytime soon! Hundreds of trucking companies have already went "belly up" this year, and more will follow! Let's hope Dollar Bill and the Smidster know what they're doing!:hide:
What are Holland, Redding, Bestway, Glen Moore's colors? (oops, forgot Red Star, (same color)... Same color's as YRCW(L). Has anyone ever noticed this besides me? I just can't figure the connection, can you?

one more observation...

When you look at Hollands' equipment there are two bands (banners) one is blue and one is orange (they run parallel to eachother in a wayving manner). Was this banner (band) the same color(s) before Yellow, Roadway and Holland became YRCW? The reason I ask is that we all have orange (swamp holly) and one or two of us have blue in our color scheme. Sound confusing? Let someone else answer. Just wondering if we all had some sort of connection before we all became connected, save the fact we all (mostly) are union and trucking..

I saw something last week in Charlotte, NC you guys might find interesting. I was passing by the northbound scales past the 27mm and got over to let what i thought was a Yellow driver over. When i got up to the tractor it was a solid blue international with no Yellow (or YRC) markings that i could see. It had a white sticker on the driver's door with writing i couldn't make out.
When i went back southbound i saw a similar tractor pulling a Yellow trailer out of the northbound scales again. Is this a YRC Logistics tractor? or are you guys using contractors now?

I saw something last week in Charlotte, NC you guys might find interesting. I was passing by the northbound scales past the 27mm and got over to let what i thought was a Yellow driver over. When i got up to the tractor it was a solid blue international with no Yellow (or YRC) markings that i could see. It had a white sticker on the driver's door with writing i couldn't make out.
When i went back southbound i saw a similar tractor pulling a Yellow trailer out of the northbound scales again. Is this a YRC Logistics tractor? or are you guys using contractors now?

Following the latest coo, Indy sent out soo many trucks they had to rent some. Two were blue hogan trucks the rest were white penske units. All being used by UE's.

When you look at Hollands' equipment there are two bands (banners) one is blue and one is orange (they run parallel to eachother in a wayving manner). Was this banner (band) the same color(s) before Yellow, Roadway and Holland became YRCW? The reason I ask is that we all have orange (swamp holly) and one or two of us have blue in our color scheme. Sound confusing? Let someone else answer. Just wondering if we all had some sort of connection before we all became connected, save the fact we all (mostly) are union and trucking..

Yes, they were this way long before we were purchased.

Maybe the 700 trailers are the ones Holland recently and suddenly decommisioned and "Sold" to Yellow and Roadway. Ones companies junk is anothers companies treasure? 300 of our older tractors went also.

I see no mention of USF being rebranded in that link.

Hmmmmmm

Why would a company include a regional logo into a worldwide logo? Oh I forgot some of you see black helicopters everywhere