Yellow | YRCW Rebranding?

......trouble.

Awlp, your just being paranoid.... :shades:
Black_Helicopters_Believe.JPG

more than one?

Hmmmm, Those are the same markings that were on the truck that was yanking a Yellow trucks chain for about 6 miles the other day. He was keeping his speed just under the Yellows, so it couldn't follow behind him and when it moved to the middle lane to pass him, he sped up just enough that it couldn't get all the way around. After he had all the other truckers thoroughly PO'd with his games, he finally hit the fuel and took off. This of course allowed the Yellow truck to get back in the right lane and cruise. I wonder what the Core Purpose of this YRC Logistics driver was!!!
Saw your 'friend' yesterday on I65 , speed up slow down, let yellow get part way past then speed up again. What a maroon!!:chairshot:

big rigger heaven

YRCW was purchased by Hogan Transports today and we will all be hired(thankfully)and be starting at .22cpm or $8.41 per hour, but now the trucks will do 68mph and they have an inhouse chrome shop.:hysterical:
Sounds like a real good deal, but only if they'll let me pay for my own health and pension benefits too! :1036316054:

Is rebranding another word for merging

I work out of the Hagerstown Md terminal where they just put the manager of Roadway over Yellow and Roadway. We were told that we are going to start working together, and using each others equipment, and covering each other.Friday I was making a pickup and ran out of room and could not get all of the freight a Roadway driver was there and jokingly ask if I wanted him to get it . I called the terminal so they could have someone swing by and get it. Later I was told that the Roadway driver could have gotten it . Can you say YRCW

I noticed the same thing, especially with rebranding.
Anyone know the story on USF not being named?

AS I stated in a previous post the re branding is a worldwide logo , holland is a regional company. Why include a regional in a worldwide logo? is new penn there? is reimer there?

I work out of the Hagerstown Md terminal where they just put the manager of Roadway over Yellow and Roadway. We were told that we are going to start working together, and using each others equipment, and covering each other.Friday I was making a pickup and ran out of room and could not get all of the freight a Roadway driver was there and jokingly ask if I wanted him to get it . I called the terminal so they could have someone swing by and get it. Later I was told that the Roadway driver could have gotten it . Can you say YRCW

Isn't that convenient after the big COO. The "rebranding" of any company will be done and over with long before the workers see a big new hip logo on the side of the truck. As a result, people will always be looking for things that were never there. At the same time, those same people will point out things that others never could have seen with their own eyes. The thin fine line of Paranoia and perception... :shades:

AS I stated in a previous post the re branding is a worldwide logo , holland is a regional company. Why include a regional in a worldwide logo? is new penn there? is reimer there?

Reimer is not part of YRC Next Day Group, but a subsidiary of Roadway. Which, of course is a subsidiary of YRC Worldwide.
Reimer Express

I saw a YRC logistics truck hauling a flatbed loaded with welfare wire this week in VA. Anybody seen these flatbeds yet? Oh yea welfare wire is coiled wire steel .we used to call it that cause of the rate it paid when i ran a flat bed for compass.Back in the early eighties.

cheap frieght

I saw a YRC logistics truck hauling a flatbed loaded with welfare wire this week in VA. Anybody seen these flatbeds yet? Oh yea welfare wire is coiled wire steel .we used to call it that cause of the rate it paid when i ran a flat bed for compass.Back in the early eighties.
The rate probably hasn't changed much , if any! :nutkick:

I really really need to rember to read the whole Thread before I post My appolges since Iam new to posting and reading threads

Following the latest coo, Indy sent out soo many trucks they had to rent some. Two were blue hogan trucks the rest were white penske units. All being used by UE's.

Charlotte had to lease 14 tractors I beleave they said for the city because they was using city trucks for line -hall due to a shortage ,

Charlotte had to lease 14 tractors I beleave they said for the city because they was using city trucks for line -hall due to a shortage ,

Tell Gary F. (TM) that Stan Smith asked what kind of operation is he running down there... :shades:

Holland was blue in early 80S then bought out by TNT in late 80s and went to orange and white later on change name to USF and added blue stripe, YRC dropped the orange stripe on trailer due to cost $1500 and orange stripe on tractors $3500

Interesting change dont you think?
Seems to be allot of strange changes going on here since our new investor waltzed in with 48 mil.
Add that to the Rousch's share of YRC and it sure looks like a controling vote to me.....Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Do ya think???????????
As far as the regional carriers being sold off....I dont think it would be good business to create competition for a business you are getting into (remember the word Velocity!?!). I would think it would be more likely that these companies would be absorbed under the name that does it all.
Reimer is the #1 name in Canada when you say freighthaulers and thats why it has remained as reimer and not roadway (its recognized)....This is all high dollar freight and I can assure you it will always be guarded and protected by the YRC logo. Was purchased or accomodated under a ten year buyout contract from roadway many years ago.
Yes...I work for roadway! And have all the same questions as my brothers over here but I did want to say a few words after reading through this thread.
years ago roadway started a company called RPS and through new tax loopholes a corporate office was established to exercise those loopholes (roadway services).
This office accumulated executives with what they thought were controlling shares. To make a long story short.....RPS is now fed ex and roadway reverted back to the control of the original family. I can only hope that history is repeating its self at this moment.
Just to many strange things going on here at the moment....something big is going on and it should prove to be a real interesting quarter.