R&L | Zimmerman Being sued by YRC

Originally Posted by wrenchturner
YRC sues former president of one of its carriers - Kansas City Star

I guess they are mad we have been taking over their freight

Yea, it's funny you are getting all of their freight. It should be funny when the customers realize what a crappy carrier R $ L is. We can all laugh at each other right? Especially when we gloat about taking another company's freight at the expense of people losing their jobs? I wouldn't expect you to be mad at this posting since you didn't mean any harm by YOUR post right?? :loser:

Yea, it's funny you are getting all of their freight. It should be funny when the customers realize what a crappy carrier R $ L is. We can all laugh at each other right? Especially when we gloat about taking another company's freight at the expense of people losing their jobs? I wouldn't expect you to be mad at this posting since you didn't mean any harm by YOUR post right?? :loser:
yes i agree with u bro

First let me say that I posted this in the R+L forum I did not go to the YRC forum and attack your company

Now as for R+L being a crappy carrier time will tell, you can tell me again how crappy we are when we are buying all their equipment at the bankruptcy auction that will be coming soon. I don't want to see anyone lose their job. I am sure you won't take offense to that since we are all just joking anyway. If you are offend then oh well try keeping your opinions on your company forum.

First let me say that I posted this in the R+L forum I did not go to the YRC forum and attack your company

Now as for R+L being a crappy carrier time will tell, you can tell me again how crappy we are when we are buying all their equipment at the bankruptcy auction that will be coming soon. I don't want to see anyone lose their job. I am sure you won't take offense to that since we are all just joking anyway. If you are offend then oh well try keeping your opinions on your company forum.
did r+l go bankruptcy one time

Especially when we gloat about taking another company's freight at the expense of people losing their jobs? :loser:

Welcome to "Free Enterprise" and the strong surviving. YRC is in trouble (they may pull out of this......but that will ONLY be after MANY more closings and job losses) and competitors getting business on their truck lines is them doing their job and looking out for their customers and responding to their customers needs.

Do you know why

Do you know why Zimmerman was fired from Holland? Maybe you should ask him! It wasnt very pretty! If this is the kind they hire at the top - our freight will be coming back to us soon. As about the sales meeting!!!!! LOL

i forgot to add watch for him at the company picnic, he seems to get a little tipsy at times if you no what i mean.

Welcome to capitalism. It was my understanding that Zimmerman was fired,at least according to some of you people on here. You all talked trash about him,so why should he show any loyalty to you people? He is now the president of the fastest growing LTL company in America while you people are worrying if you will have a job tomorrow. You are just starting to realize what we've all know for years--it's a dog eat dog world out there,if you don't look out for yourself no one else will. I do not wish you ill,but your company wouldn't be in the shape it is in if it hadn't been pushed to the brink by an organization that allows lazy people to be compensated the same as hard working productive people. The hard working productive people will always land on thier feet,it's the just get by-it's not my job people that will have a hard time now. The best of luck to you,I hope that you one of the productive ones.

thats right! z man was part of the organization that got us in this mess alright, he is one of the lazy ones. good luck to you and your hard work, your gonna need it with him at the helm.

We haven't picked up any YRC customers at our terminal!!! I don't deliver where they go and I don't pick up where they go,never have!! I can tell you the names of drivers from every other LTL company except for YRC drivers.I guess YRC customers are a big secret,because I don't know where they are either!!! I was expecting some new, big accounts when this guy got hired, but none to speak of in our area. He needs to let our terminal in on these secret customers out here before we end up like YRC,and all our customers become secret too!!!!!!!

I for one apologize to the guys that were insulted by this post.I do not apologize for our company being good at what we do but saying anything about other companies is not called for.We are better than that even if others on these boards are not when it comes to the feelings about our company.R+L is not stealing freight from YRC.We are answering customers calls to haul their freight.We do not put down anyone to get that freight but simply say how good we think we are.If you have lost freight to us then do something about it.I don't want to see you guys loose your job.Heck ,I like all my friends up at the YRC terminal in my area although the ex Roadway guys still seem to have an attitude but my Yellow freight friends are still that,friends.

This is the R+L Forum in case anyone has forgotten...They are welcome to discuss any topic they wish without outside inteference....Visitors are welcome to contribute in a positive manner, but disruptive post will not be tolerated... this is my Only Warning :popcorn:

Welcome to capitalism. It was my understanding that Zimmerman was fired,at least according to some of you people on here. You all talked trash about him,so why should he show any loyalty to you people? He is now the president of the fastest growing LTL company in America while you people are worrying if you will have a job tomorrow. You are just starting to realize what we've all know for years--it's a dog eat dog world out there,if you don't look out for yourself no one else will. I do not wish you ill,but your company wouldn't be in the shape it is in if it hadn't been pushed to the brink by an organization that allows lazy people to be compensated the same as hard working productive people. The hard working productive people will always land on thier feet,it's the just get by-it's not my job people that will have a hard time now. The best of luck to you,I hope that you one of the productive ones.
TAKE a hike left lane, you say you do not wish a person ill, then you call us lazy. What a hero you are.