Yellow | Zollars: YRC Worldwide sees freight improvement, but layoffs probably will continue

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
The head of YRC Worldwide Inc. said the company has seen minor but positive signs that freight customers are coming back and that business levels are rising.......
Zollars: YRC Worldwide sees freight improvement, but layoffs probably will continue - Kansas City Business Journal:

......He also said the company, which has seen its employee head count drop 38 percent from about 55,000 at the end of 2008 to 34,000 now, probably will continue layoffs as it seeks to meet its goal of $300 million in cost savings this year.......

Dear Bill,

So I guess this means I'm not getting recalled anytime soon???????:thumbsdown::tongue0002::tongue0002::tongue0002::mad:

772281-120-0-1.jpg

Why is it every time I see his pic it reminds me of what a pink, polished turd would look like

Unemployment rises in 30 states in January - Yahoo! Finance WASHINGTON (AP) -- Unemployment rose in 30 states in January, the Labor Department said Wednesday, evidence that jobs remain scarce in most regions of the country.The data is somewhat better than December, when 43 states reported higher unemployment rates, but worse than November, when rates fell in most states.
Still, five states reported record-high joblessness in January: California, at 12.5 percent; South Carolina, 12.6 percent; Florida, 11.9 percent; North Carolina, 11.1 percent; and Georgia, 10.4 percent.Michigan's unemployment rate is still the nation's highest, at 14.3 percent, followed by Nevada, with 13 percent and Rhode Island at 12.7 percent. South Carolina and California round out the top five.

What happened to that yellow nascar?If anyone dont believe Zollars is the biggest problem @yrc there crazy,bet he dont worry about bills,like that billion dollar move to start velocity drivers,worked kinda like the titanic!And stay away from the ankles,dont matter JEFF will find something i said wrong and cut me off at the mouse!lol

Unemployment rises in 30 states in January - Yahoo! Finance WASHINGTON (AP) -- Unemployment rose in 30 states in January, the Labor Department said Wednesday, evidence that jobs remain scarce in most regions of the country.The data is somewhat better than December, when 43 states reported higher unemployment rates, but worse than November, when rates fell in most states.
Still, five states reported record-high joblessness in January: California, at 12.5 percent; South Carolina, 12.6 percent; Florida, 11.9 percent; North Carolina, 11.1 percent; and Georgia, 10.4 percent.Michigan's unemployment rate is still the nation's highest, at 14.3 percent, followed by Nevada, with 13 percent and Rhode Island at 12.7 percent. South Carolina and California round out the top five.
Geez. I thought that "Hope and Change" :BS: would have kicked in by now. I guess that these shovel ready jobs still have people just leaning on the shovel.