Yellow | zollers letter to hoffa

25ko9zb.jpg

I also thought it was pretty arrogant to put out all those press releases while 40,000 people had their ballots ibn hand. Almost like he was taunting people.

I think he was sitting around with his buddies drinking :guiness:talking about how STUPID those Teamsters are. He bet one of his buddies " I bet I can come out with a Press release saying we will give the non union employees a raise and those STUPID Teamsters:poster_stupid: will still vote YES":nutkick:

And He will be right:clap:

As long as Zollers is in charge of this company, your vote should be NO! The man speaks with a forked tongue. Teamsters should demand his removal from the ceo chair, or vote no. He seems like the type of guy who would take all the money and run.

gee, you think? not JUST him, all the bottom feeders around him too! including, but not limited to james h. jr.

Don't BELIEVE it!

Zollars is a few sandwiches short of a picnic!

He will DO whatever he wants. I do BELIEVE
he also wants a NO vote. Lets give him what
he WANTS!!!!

Send letters, emails to Hoffa at the Intl and tell him Zollars has to be REMOVED or NO DEAL!!!

Thank's for posting that Jeff, when I clicked on the link I kept getting a error that the link was corrupt or broken? Any way thanks again. JW

Free Ride, You Pay

Why is Reddaway never mentioned? I rarely see Reddaway mentioned in any correspondence. Just curious.
Well that’s a bit of a sticking point in getting you to vote yes, Reddaway
Is not subject to pay cuts or any other “equal sacrifice” and I say good for them.
They are not NMFA, lucky thing for them right now.

Well that’s a bit of a sticking point in getting you to vote yes, Reddaway
Is not subject to pay cuts or any other “equal sacrifice” and I say good for them.
They are not NMFA, lucky thing for them right now.

I see why now. I forgot that. Me bad.

give them YRC an inch and the'll take a yard. Time for action Thank's to Jimmy Hoffa for his quick response!

:USA:Why didn't the IBT know about this during their talks? All they talked about was YRC Logistics. If it had not been posted up here no one would probably know about it. No one was even talking about it until Sunday night. Our team in DC should have known this if they are keeping an eye on the situation and really interested in PROTECTING teamster jos.:ranting2::ranting2:

Thank's for posting that Jeff, when I clicked on the link I kept getting a error that the link was corrupt or broken? Any way thanks again. JW

would have posted it sooner but I was trailer trucking when it came in.

WTF!!! Article 32, I just puked all over the keyboard. We gave tons of freight away Monday and freight away everyday while theres all kinds of guys on layoff. Pos union, pos union. Local does nothing. Says they can't justify bringing guys in. Sometimes 2 interline trucks at the dock. POS union. Go to hell hoffa, double for you zollars. Reddaway=conway, mark my words. Oh yeah, #u*% this pos union.

I just read on another board that the letter was a fraud and that Zollars has denied writing it. It was posted 5 minutes ago at ************ (saved you the trouble of blacking it out) PM me if you want the site. I got to go to my job now so I won't respond until tomorrow. I don't know if this is true or not.

I just read on another board that the letter was a fraud and that Zollars has denied writing it. It was posted 5 minutes ago at ************ (saved you the trouble of blacking it out) PM me if you want the site. I got to go to my job now so I won't respond until tomorrow. I don't know if this is true or not.

I'll be in at 9pm as usual for my big mac.:biglaugh: