Yellow | $16 A Day

Ya and we would never stab a brother in the back abf ups at least they fought for a better contract
It’s a shame so many life’s has been destroyed company’s for so many years to keep a few in a job yellow and we’re bring down the rest of the industry down. sleep well my brother

That’s some real men there. Do you brag to your family and children about what a sorry ass you are?
You are a sick excuse of a man,draw the paycheck and don’t work..only because you have union protections.Men(I use the word loosely) like you are 99% of the bad reputation of the Union.
I’m half ashamed even responding to such a sorry ,
lazy piece of :shit:t like you.
No we worked our ass off our whole career only to merge and to see people that don’t work even try and we have wipe there ass Oh the funniest thing i ever read or slogan Is yellow yes we can lol we shake our heads at u every there’s no production u ruined a company that had a working hard culture we now say they don’t do anything y should we

Ya but I’m still living the nightmare im short time but good luck I really don’t think this company can even cover the tentative agreement they be back for more concessions or out of biz

It won’t hurt me if it does.I do feel terrible for those that it will.I truly don’t understand why someone would stay at a job or a company that he despises.
What kind of man does that?

It won’t hurt me if it does.I do feel terrible for those that it will.I truly don’t understand why someone would stay at a job or a company that he despises.
A short timer that wants a career not just a job for our kids and the other people in our industry dud i take u belong to ycc the yellow country club

And was hoping for a fair contract after being a scab for the last 12 year for a dysfunctional company

No we worked our ass off our whole career only to merge and to see people that don’t work even try and we have wipe there ass Oh the funniest thing i ever read or slogan Is yellow yes we can lol we shake our heads at u every there’s no production u ruined a company that had a working hard culture we now say they don’t do anything y should we

Yes,there are sorry asses and there are some that just aren’t as capable of your production. But why let others make you sorry?
I’ve found myself changing for the worse these last few weeks,short tempered and saying things I regret.The constant negativity and thanklessness and ignorance is taking its toll.This isn’t the environment I want to be in and I am just going to start walking away from it.

One that walked the picked line in the 90 s to keep a better living for people in the industry not just to see one company bring everyone down to scab wages

Yes,there are sorry asses and there are some that just aren’t as capable of your production. But why let others make you sorry?
I’ve found myself changing for the worse these last few weeks,short tempered and saying things I regret.The constant negativity and thanklessness and ignorance is taking its toll.This isn’t the environment I want to be in and I am just going to start walking away

One that walked the picked line in the 90 s to keep a better living for people in the industry not just to see one company bring everyone down to scab wages

I was on the Overnite picket line( volunteered) and spent a week on a rolling picket with a friend.We followed random drivers that crossed the line , all day long and harassed them at every stop with strike signs in hand.More than 70% of them crossed.Then UPS bought them and they had a union handed to them.
They don’t compare to the teamsters of past but they still have the leverage of a company that makes billions of dollars.
Our company doesn’t,it is what it is but I truly believe at Holland anyway that we have the best LTL JOBS in the industry.
A no vote is an authorized strike vote.If you don’t like it here how well do you think you are going to like it at the bottom of a non union line?

At non union companies they give you a 401k with a match. Here you get $80 a week into a black hole with no return. These pension plans need that money that should be put in by yrc holland new penn instead your willing to be trampled upon for an $8300 raise over 5 years. Take that $8300 plus the $4400 add them together and put it into the pension or a 401k for us. The union will not allow this and yet your ok with it. Your ba will get his full pension while your working at 75.

I’ve found myself changing for the worse these last few weeks,short tempered and saying things I regret.The constant negativity and thanklessness and ignorance is taking its toll.This isn’t the environment I want to be in and I am just going to start walking away from it.
I was on the Overnite picket line( volunteered) and spent a week on a rolling picket with a friend.We followed random drivers that crossed the line , all day long and harassed them at every stop with strike signs in hand.More than 70% of them crossed.Then UPS bought them and they had a union handed to them.
They don’t compare to the teamsters of past but they still have the leverage of a company that makes billions of dollars.
Our company doesn’t,it is what it is but I truly believe at Holland anyway that we have the best LTL JOBS in the industry.
A no vote is an authorized strike vote.If you don’t like it here how well do you think you are going to like it at the bottom of a non union line?
better than here i can always hold my head high and know I didn’t bring my teamster brother down abf ups to my standard of scab wages and when yrc shuts the doors which they will I will know I keep fighting for a future in the industry and will be proud to tell the non union company that i work for my testimony of how I fought to keep this industry a career not just a job

At non union companies they give you a 401k with a match. Here you get $80 a week into a black hole with no return. These pension plans need that money that should be put in by yrc holland new penn instead your willing to be trampled upon for an $8300 raise over 5 years. Take that $8300 plus the $4400 add them together and put it into the pension or a 401k for us. The union will not allow this and yet your ok with it. Your ba will get his full pension while your working at 75.
Thanks the truth hurts them

They still think u can do less get payed more and still put freight on ur truck

Proud Dues paying Drive Contributing Member of The International Brotherhood of Teamsters
May make less per hour than someone I'll never meet and definitely don't or won't ever know but I didn't complain for decades when I wad making more than Them, neither did they
Life happens and sometimes we have to adjust to less than desired situations to get back to desired grounds
Sometimes we're given the terms of the adjustment
Sometimes like NEMF and many others we aren't
Most of us that want to continue working and not make things even worse get ganged up on by our disgruntled coworkers but nevertheless in the end it's most of us
I'm just Oneofus that speaks up for us
Shouldn't be such a problem with 100s saying shut the doors lock the gate vote no vote no even before the proposal
Let's agree to disagree fellas
We all have a ballot now
Let's speak with it
And for the sake of Argument You Win
No need for anymore dialogue

Hey Dirty Bird (Falcon lol)
Let em have it Brother, they'll be gone after next Friday, They say they're leaving if it's a yes vote and most in DFW are voting with their families and not with anger and out to stick it to us, their own coworkers so they'll be gone after next Friday so in essence they're no longer our coworkers anyway so let's not waste any more energy with them. They're finally leaving
Thank God

Let's agree to disagree fellas
We all have a ballot now
Let's speak with it
And for the sake of Argument You Win
No need for anymore dialogue
Want to shut me up no problem we live the nightmare every day we know what impact we’re having on the industry we’re done with the dialogue ok just if u are a teamster don’t bring ur brother down to ur sub standards man up

Before the merger I was one of those they told to slow down. I was always a hard worker and did more than I should. Now that I see my pension gone I see what a fool I was. You know the saying get me once shame on you, get me twice shame on me.
I don’t want to see the banks or CEO’s get nothing else, I have a CDL and a clean driving record and a boatload of experience.
We all know how this story ends now shutter down.

Want to shut me up no problem we live the nightmare every day we know what impact we’re having on the industry we’re done with the dialogue ok just if u are a teamster don’t bring ur brother down to ur sub standards man up
Totally agree 100% with you Brother Peace
Much Love
Fraternally, Peace