Yellow | 40 41 43 Tractors

membersonly

TB Lurker
Credits
I just want to say Hello long time listener first time caller. Howdy everybody.40 41 43 tractors had?? Big White Steering Wheel A/C on the back wall Rain coming in everywhere.

I know thats right driver. The only power steering daycab tractor at the Big R that I ever seen that wasnt a VN was a Kansas City Tractor it was an 814--- It came from Kansas City it was a triples tractor At Roadway we had white bumpers to mark triples tractors at one point. The grill was broke. Someone was looking out the back window and had his or hers brakes released. It came down to get repaired. Over

Orange & Blue at 52! Slow trucks & big bucks!
Learned the hard way to keep your Bag and CB box off the floor! those A.C.'s would leak like hell!

I have a mirror on a stick I hold out the window to check my blind spots.
Wait, wait, wait! A bag on your head and something on a stick! You're like a mashup of the Unknown Comedian from the Gong Show and Jeff Dunham!

Does the mirror talk or have a name? You could MAKE the mirror talk and no one would ever see your lips move!

Wait, wait, wait! A bag on your head and something on a stick! You're like a mashup of the Unknown Comedian from the Gong Show and Jeff Dunham!

Does the mirror talk or have a name? You could MAKE the mirror talk and no one would ever see your lips move!
You can actually download my mirror app. The voice is Rodney Dangerfield.

You can actually download my mirror app. The voice is Rodney Dangerfield.
Hey BRG I was out last Saturday night and ran into some friends of yours.....................

CfljIxO.jpg

My bag, never hits the floor. And what’s a CB box?
Long ago, When dinosaurs roamed the earth, Before the age of cell phones and XM radio, But after the age of the B61 Mack
Drivers had to use a device called a "C.B." to talk to other Human beings. (Ok maybe not "Human", depending on what channel you were on!!!) this "C.B." was kept in a box with speakers and if you were smart, An AM/FM radio
On average, You could maybe get out 5 miles if you were lucky or spent big bucks for fancy toys to boost your range.
Simpler days! Of course you could not sit on top of Pocono and talk to your friend in say Texas. But it was what it was!

Long ago, When dinosaurs roamed the earth, Before the age of cell phones and XM radio, But after the age of the B61 Mack
Drivers had to use a device called a "C.B." to talk to other Human beings. (Ok maybe not "Human", depending on what channel you were on!!!) this "C.B." was kept in a box with speakers and if you were smart, An AM/FM radio
On average, You could maybe get out 5 miles if you were lucky or spent big bucks for fancy toys to boost your range.
Simpler days! Of course you could not sit on top of Pocono and talk to your friend in say Texas. But it was what it was!
I don't know, some of the kicker boxes I used to see up in the dash of some Billy Big Rigger Trucks might about get you from Pocono to Dallas, like mobile AM blowtorch stations of yore. Some of those guys would key up and plum scare the needle right out my Cobra 29

I know thats right driver. The only power steering daycab tractor at the Big R that I ever seen that wasnt a VN was a Kansas City Tractor it was an 814--- It came from Kansas City it was a triples tractor At Roadway we had white bumpers to mark triples tractors at one point. The grill was broke. Someone was looking out the back window and had his or hers brakes released. It came down to get repaired. Over
The KC triples fleet were 1993 Volvo VNM42T's that were numbered 834xxx.

I'm one of those guys that spent the money. I could talk to the space shuttle on certain nights. Other nights I could talk to the back row of the truck stop from the fuel pumps. All that from a cobra 29 peaked and tuned.