XPO | 65 mph

I'm sure u did mine was never turned down been flying 66 all the time . now next pm it will probably be tu ed down

No offense to whom it may concern , but , really does it even matter ? From 62mph to 65mph? And now we can rejoice? I can't think of any driver that had to have their tractor set to 65mph or else.

I gave those FXF drivers hell last night with that 65mph truck..

:wtflol::bgroovy::TR10driving03::hide::hide:

I don't know what FXF Trucks you run with but 65 won't begin to keep up with them??? Speedo probably says 65 but check your GPS probably more like 631/2 or 64!!! What a joke!!!!!! How shallow and niaeve some can be!!!

Holy crap! you people are impossible. does everything have to be serious, serious..business..business all the time. geez...........................................:(

No offense to whom it may concern , but , really does it even matter ? From 62mph to 65mph? And now we can rejoice? I can't think of any driver that had to have their tractor set to 65mph or else.

It makes a big difference. But hey, let's don't have any fun around here..

Like I've heard it said before, some folks wouldn't be satisfied if you were to hang em with a new rope. Gripe,gripe,gripe. Here's a solution, if you're that dissatisfied with your job and your employer, go find another job.

It is something they took away!!!! And took how long to give back??? And what did it take to get it back??? The vibe I got from the Monday meeting was forget what they took away because it's just not doable to sustain, I guess they didn't do a good enough job or pull the wool far enough over the Sherpa eyes to forget how fast the trucks USED to go.. Just forget everything else and start threads about how cool the new handhelds will be

Like I've heard it said before, some folks wouldn't be satisfied if you were to hang em with a new rope. Gripe,gripe,gripe. Here's a solution, if you're that dissatisfied with your job and your employer, go find another job.
OR, stick around and help make positive changes.

.....you sound like management.

ABSOLUTLY not, I've been here too long to throw away what I've given to this company.. 20 years... I don't know what your deal is but sounds very submissive

Not everyone is miserable here. I know the pro guys will lead you to believe we are all water boarded daily. That the torture is inhumane.

Actually. It's the best job I have ever had.

I wasn't aware this was a rat race. But hey, if going faster gets you going then be my guest!

faster there, faster on the clock = more money. Nobody everybody operates like we do, so it may not make sense to some. But, yeah, faster is better.

Not everyone is miserable here. I know the pro guys will lead you to believe we are all water boarded daily. That the torture is inhumane.

Actually. It's the best job I have ever had.

I'll get bashed and stashed for agreeing with you, but I have to agree with you.