XPO | 65 mph

Like I've heard it said before, some folks wouldn't be satisfied if you were to hang em with a new rope. Gripe,gripe,gripe. Here's a solution, if you're that dissatisfied with your job and your employer, go find another job.

Just curious of what job you had before conway bartender, pizza delivery, gas station clerk seems like that's what we get anymore how long you been with conway sorry but some of us do have a axe to grind I could careless about 65 mph I care about the messed up policies and the long term of this company I realize to some this is a paycheck but to some we built this company to what it is now and what I see is scary so maybe you should find a new job because the old conway always taught us to better ourselves not worsen just sayin!!

I'll get bashed and stashed for agreeing with you, but I have to agree with you.

Like you keep saying. The most of the people that contribute to this board don't work here.

What they think about your job doesn't mean anything to anybody.

Not everyone is miserable here. I know the pro guys will lead you to believe we are all water boarded daily. That the torture is inhumane.

Actually. It's the best job I have ever had.

I'm sure this is the best job you have ever had enjoy it while it lasts!! Cause one day soon greed will drive it into the ground

You are correct some of these guys live a pretty sheltered life I guess I mean where else can you go to work and have to dodge pee bottles and crap bags in the parking lot from sub service carriers oh I forgot this is the best job I've ever had ya right

I don't get it, why is it wrong for us to say this is the best job we've ever had. It's good money and easy money. Our opinion, it's the best we've had. Dont' bash us just because your not happy with your life or your job. It's a free country.

I don't get it, why is it wrong for us to say this is the best job we've ever had. It's good money and easy money. Our opinion, it's the best we've had. Dont' bash us just because your not happy with your life or your job. It's a free country.

I am happy with my life. Nobody else is responsible for my own happiness. Just me.
I like my job. It is enjoyable to get out in the world and it affords me time to chat on the phone or listen to music and audio books.
Am not even unhappy with the corporation. But I do know they have taken what I consider to be mine over the years. And in so doing I have lost all respect and trust and have become convinced they will take more.
- Because they can.
Time to stop the bleeding.

I am happy with my life. Nobody else is responsible for my own happiness. Just me.
I like my job. It is enjoyable to get out in the world and it affords me time to chat on the phone or listen to music and audio books.
Am not even unhappy with the corporation. But I do know they have taken what I consider to be mine over the years. And in so doing I have lost all respect and trust and have become convinced they will take more.
- Because they can.
Time to stop the bleeding.

sometimes you just have to move on..work for somebody that you can trust. A lot of people have left, and according to them, they're fine. I'm fine here. Like I said, it's a free country. Take advantage of it. Don't be miserable. Leave the easy work to us.

sometimes you just have to move on..work for somebody that you can trust. A lot of people have left, and according to them, they're fine. I'm fine here. Like I said, it's a free country. Take advantage of it. Don't be miserable. Leave the easy work to us.

I'm not miserable.
Like the corporation, you don't listen.

I know you would like me and others who oppose you to all leave. You consistently complain about them which indicates you are miserable. Perhaps you should heed your own advice. But, like the corporation, it's all about doing what I say and not doing as I do.

I'm not miserable.
Like the corporation, you don't listen.

I know you would like me and others who oppose you to all leave. You consistently complain about them which indicates you are miserable. Perhaps you should heed your own advice. But, like the corporation, it's all about doing what I say and not doing as I do.

While I agree things could be better. I disagree with your version of better.

What's better?
Think BIG before you answer because better coffee IS better but in my version, better is a lot better then better coffee.

You think a union will make this better. I think a union will make this worse.

I thought this was pretty straight forward and already understood ?

You think a union will make this better. I think a union will make this worse. I thought this was pretty straight forward and already understood ?
Okay, but I was looking for specifics. What bad things will the union do to the pension, wages, vacation, arbitrary discipline, and .......let's say people waiting two or three hours for loads?

Sorry for not having explained that better.

No offense to whom it may concern , but , really does it even matter ? From 62mph to 65mph? And now we can rejoice? I can't think of any driver that had to have their tractor set to 65mph or else.
Speak for yourself, this just tipped the scales back to non union for me.

Yea if 3 miles an hour is your deciding force than you really are missing the big picture, I would stay in the shallow end of the pool for sure!!!

This is a non topic... These guys totally miss the big picture on what a career is.. I'd drive a u model Mack if it meant full medical and pension... These people just don't get it