Yellow | 705 Shuttle Drivers

sandy pope

i have done that personely at akron when coming in with triples, give them the bills and then they ask me how much time i have left if i can turn a cleveland and i tell them i'm
tired or fatigued , that over rules everything[/QUOTE

That's right driver

sandy pope

If your sitting anywhere inside the tractor that is On-duty not driving. Even if someone is on teams, and the your partner wanted to sit up front in the passenger seat, your partner is now on active status for On Duty not driving.

True that but I don't think there is a log dept at 309 I have seen how road drivers there cheat on their logs Daily and get away with it so as long as it has a name and date on it you should be ok driver.

True that but I don't think there is a log dept at 309 I have seen how road drivers there cheat on their logs Daily and get away with it so as long as it has a name and date on it you should be ok driver.
Well, since YRCW just saved 750 million, they may want to invest on that new technology for global logistics, and have these shoved up everyone's :eck13:.

YouTube - HERE IS THE RFID MICROCHIP TV ADVERT 100% PROOF IT IS HERE

That way the company can protect themselves from any fines issued from the DOT, by monitoring, recording, and tracking every driver's action. Especially, when those certain YRC drivers are attempted to violate and practice those unsafe driving behaviors. :LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: