XPO | 8 Day ,70 Its Here ..at Xtm..confirmed

Credits
:toxic:YES 8 DAY 70 HOUR WORK WEEK..OUR COMPANY LIKES TO MAKE THE RULES THE SAME ALL OVER AS WE ALL KNOW , AND WE HAVE HEARD ITS ALL ABOUT THE STOCKHOLDERS ..WELL I FOUND OUT THAT ONE OF OUR DRIVERS IN THE XTM TERMINAL:butt kiss: ISNT FOLLOWING THE RULES THE REST OF THE LINEHAUL DRIVERS HAVE TO FOLLOW ! YES IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH NAME AND RUN , THIS I WILL NOT, SAY BECAUSE HE IS DOING AS TOLD .. XTM TO XDM 608 MILE RUN , RESHIP RUN , HOW MANY MEN HAVE BEEN WRITTEN UP FOR OVER HOURS .AND THIS TERMINAL IS RUNNING A DRIVER 8/70. WHY AND IS THIS FOR ALL OF US ..AND WHY DID G.O... ALLOW THIS JUST FOR THEM ..AND NOT THE REST OF US , REMEMBER THEY CUT LONG RUNS A FEW MONTHS BACK ..I JUST THOUGHT THAT WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE AT CONWAY ..NOT DIFFERENT RULES FOR EVERYONE..HAMMER DOWN ..LETS SHAKE THEM UP :1036316054:

We've been on the 70 hour rule since the rule change. 5 days 14 hours each and then one day you can run 16 hours, isn't that SPECIAL.

@ 62 mph....who cares what hour/days rule can be logged...? As far as I'm concerned any run over 500mi should have a 3/2 bid attached to it.....I'm really liking the sound of a 50 hour MAX work week. Just say NO to anything over 50.....:1036316054:

ON A 8 DAY 70 YOU DONT HAVE SHORT HAUL EXEMPTION ..YOU CAN NOT GO OVER 14 PUNCH TO PUNCH..NO 16 HOUr DAY IF YOU ARE YOU ARE BREAKING THE law HAMMER DOWN
yes there is a 16 hour rule as long as you have them for the day it can only be used once in a 5 day period

Who really wants to work 70 hours in 5 days? ....not me
you cant work 70 in 5 days it is illeagal, unless your working the dock and not on a log book then it does not matter how many hours you work, con way is on a 60 in 7 rule

In the south and west you will work a70hour/5day week and be within the limits of the law. Probably won't be long till you folks up north get to experiance being at work longer than being at home. I believe we should all be on the same work schedule.

As I stated before, my husband has been driving 14 hour days/5 days a week. For about 3 years now.:smilie_132: And we are Southern.

you cant work 70 in 5 days it is illeagal, unless your working the dock and not on a log book then it does not matter how many hours you work, con way is on a 60 in 7 rule

I wish we would go back to a 60 hour week because I am burning out fast doing 5/14's.Although it's adding up pretty quickly in the 401k!