XPO | 8 Day ,70 Its Here ..at Xtm..confirmed

Nothing against $$$$$. But think of your health, safety, and family. I know too many guys that have ended up in a position where they HAVE to work every possible minute to maintain their lifestyle. Quality time spent with wives and children can't be offset by a bigger paycheck. Just my $.02.

we here it is in columbus over the weekend it was confirmed that the old central .. is running a 8/70 in chosen locations and will or could be adding some more , per number 2 man ..and if you read the fed book ..a 16 hour day is only allowed under the short haul exemption..thaT WHY CONWAY UP NORTH HAS US WORKING ONE 16 IF THEY CAN ..under 8/70 you can not ..read the book or call mr wallace at fed motor carrier he will explain it .. but a change is coming with the yrc problem .. look forward to seeing what will happen in july .. lets us all pray they dont close up some parts of it , to many jobs losses and men and familys with out pay ..hammer down

dont worry my fellow drivers. they gonna give in and let us have ear rings and will make sure we run over only pintos. with big dave giving in he wants us to work us 14hrs a day so there you go, we are working with management. they gace us more than what they recieved

:toxic:YES 8 DAY 70 HOUR WORK WEEK..OUR COMPANY LIKES TO MAKE THE RULES THE SAME ALL OVER AS WE ALL KNOW , AND WE HAVE HEARD ITS ALL ABOUT THE STOCKHOLDERS ..WELL I FOUND OUT THAT ONE OF OUR DRIVERS IN THE XTM TERMINAL:butt kiss: ISNT FOLLOWING THE RULES THE REST OF THE LINEHAUL DRIVERS HAVE TO FOLLOW ! YES IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH NAME AND RUN , THIS I WILL NOT, SAY BECAUSE HE IS DOING AS TOLD .. XTM TO XDM 608 MILE RUN , RESHIP RUN , HOW MANY MEN HAVE BEEN WRITTEN UP FOR OVER HOURS .AND THIS TERMINAL IS RUNNING A DRIVER 8/70. WHY AND IS THIS FOR ALL OF US ..AND WHY DID G.O... ALLOW THIS JUST FOR THEM ..AND NOT THE REST OF US , REMEMBER THEY CUT LONG RUNS A FEW MONTHS BACK ..I JUST THOUGHT THAT WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE AT CONWAY ..NOT DIFFERENT RULES FOR EVERYONE..HAMMER DOWN ..LETS SHAKE THEM UP :1036316054:

when our ESL run was downgraded from team to solo..one of our senior guys swooped out and snagged it up...he was able to run solo if we hooked his set for him and the inbound guys broke it in the mornings for him...how is that for getting your own way??? instead of having the greedy person take a 1 night short run and hooking/breaking his own set (like everyone else)...

dont worry my fellow drivers. they gonna give in and let us have ear rings and will make sure we run over only pintos. with big dave giving in he wants us to work us 14hrs a day so there you go, we are working with management. they gace us more than what they recieved

working each person 14 hours a day and paying the occasional OT prevents them from having to hire additional people who would inturn cost them more $$ with insurance and stuff...way to go dave!!!!!!

when our ESL run was downgraded from team to solo..one of our senior guys swooped out and snagged it up...he was able to run solo if we hooked his set for him and the inbound guys broke it in the mornings for him...how is that for getting your own way??? instead of having the greedy person take a 1 night short run and hooking/breaking his own set (like everyone else)...
The best part of that run was ....known or not....I easily could have hooked and broken my set every night and still run the schedule 5 days a week ....90% of the year. ESL run is what the company called it....hell, 530 mi R/T......ESL my ***. Let them call it what they want.....right around 90K a year (at the time) ......yeah I was lovin life not hooking or breaking on a daily basis......sure.., most likely losing a couple grand a year by not hooking or breaking...Only a greedy M Fer would care about that 2 grand lost....Yup...90K a year....and not getting your hands dirty at the start and finish of every shift......Those were the days....Damn, i how miss them...Oh well, change is good.... at least I think.... sleeping nites is good for sure.