XPO | A 70'S thread for fun

Wow this brings back memories

[YT]Rx3iOuLf-3Q[/YT]

Clutch Cargo
[YT]hBzkNchB0p0[/YT]

This is a Clutch Cargo Spoof.
[YT]11F3RRcPbFg[/YT]

Isn't that what they call an 'anime' ainme namie...... whatever :biglaugh: Only cartoon that was an ainme/anime was Speed Racer. Just couldn't get into that type of cartoons.

And I hated Bullwinkle also.

Geeesss Do I have to do everything for you...:biglaugh:

Enjoy

[YT]6WktsQHZPhA[/YT]

hey,batman, gunsmoke anyone remember fizzies. the best of the best of course were , hey moe, hey larry, who spooked the spook. i still love the stoogies and had a big crush on Kate Jackson when i was 20

green hornet, rita bell show, Bill Kennedy Showtime, Sir Graves Gastley on Saturday afternoon sci, Creature from the black lagoon

I never got to the 2600, I graduated to "Intellivision", which sort of had the first 3D football game...I think I took a break until Nintendo came out, around 86-87...

Gage, Desoto...How could you forget Chet, and Cap...and Marco, who was actually an L.A. City Firefighter at the time...they used him as a consultant as well to keep it real..

And KISS Alive rocked...great album..!!!

Nobody has mentioned "Frampton Comes Alive" yet...

1 Adam 12, see the man...

I was going to ask if anyone thought Gloria was hot on "All in the Family"....and nobody has brought up MASH, my all time favorite show...yep, I got the entire box set...I know what you're thinking: "How can an SCM's all time favorite show be about a bunch of guys defying authority?" Can't explain it myself, but I always wanted to be like them..

OH MY GOD..!!!!

CHIPS..!!!!!!

Ponch, John....7 mary 3 and 4....I think they shot that entire series on the unfinished 210 freeway in the San Fernando valley...

And Little House on the Prairie was shot in the mountains on the north side of my hometown...the producers came to a peewee football practice and plucked my then 12 year old brother and some of his friends to play in an episode about a football game...they each got a hundred bucks for 3 days work, and all the catered food they could eat..

What about "The Jefferson's", one of the funniest shows of all time...and "Maude"...
Kiss was the wildest concert I ever saw!!! At my house Little House and the Walton's were always on. I could set down and watch M.A.S.H. Archie Bunker , Some of the Little House , Waltons and not the 70,s but Andy Griffith all day. Also not the 70,s Dick VanDyke , Laura was something else.
I would rather watch those old shows than any of this new crap. As a matter of fact , The History Channel , Military Channel , TLC and TV Land is what I watch more than anything. During the long weekend it was War Movies all weekend. Got the grass cut just in time then the rain came.:clap::clap::clap:

I never got to the 2600, I graduated to "Intellivision", which sort of had the first 3D football game...I think I took a break until Nintendo came out, around 86-87...

Gage, Desoto...How could you forget Chet, and Cap...and Marco, who was actually an L.A. City Firefighter at the time...they used him as a consultant as well to keep it real..

Also, Mike Stoker, who drove Engine 51, was an L.A. Firefighter.

I've only gotten to Season 8 of the MASH box set.

I bought intellivision...thats the with the cards in the remotes right???? paid almost 300 for that game and never figured it out....:nutkick:

If no one brought this up yet...i dont know how to load the clips on here....but search youtube for the dean martin roasts..the ones with don rickles are fantasik...now that was comedy

six million dollar man was the bomb, had steve austin action figure where you could look through one eye and see things magnafied, did anyone have the happy days t-shirts? man we thought we were cool if you had one of them:biglaugh:

:hide: Hawaii 5-0, Barretta, Bob Seger, Golden Earing, Ravi Shankar, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Chrissy Hind, Its A Beautiful Day, The TV show where Tom Sellick drove the rich guys Ferrari, Going through two tanks of Sunoco 260 per night, street drag racing my Z-28, going to the local drive in restaurant and smoking opium, then street drag racing my Z-28! the Moody Blues, DR. Hook and the Medicine show,.
Speaking of Dr. Hook: In the early 70's I drove a Taxi Cab for a living. One night, I got a call to pick up "Hook" at the local Holiday Inn. Not ever giving a thought as to who they were, I picked them up. As soon as they got into the cab, I knew who they were.
About 1 mile into their 10 mile ride, one of them asked me if I got high. I said yes. They whipped out a REALLY SKINNY joint, we passed it around. I got blasted!
They were cracking funnys, to the point, I pulled over and told them if they wanted to get to their destination, they should just be passengers, not comedians.
We arrived safely at their destination, the cab fare was paid, plus a $20.00 tip! Remember, this was early 70's, the normal tip was $.25-$.75.
They wrote down my name, and told me that I had free admission to their show, with Cheech and Chong the following Monday night.
I asked the Cab Company for Monday night off, and was told NO!
I went to work, as usual and picked up fares until time for the show.
I then drove to the Concert in my Cab, parked, went in, had a front row and center stage seat and enjoyed the show.
When I came out, I could not find my Cab, I searched the entire parking deck, NO Cab!
I proceded to call the Cab Company to tell them that someone took my Cab.
They said that they towed it.
I asked them how was I supposed to get back to to the Cab Company to get my car.
They said "Call a Cab "
I did, and that was the end of my Cab driving career!
Man, the 70's were full of adventure and excitement!
Somebody, tell me the name of the show that Tom Sellick drove the Ferrari!:smilie_132: