FedEx Freight | A Comedy of Errors at FDF

joe bucker

No participation trophies here
Credits
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas here in Dallas we had a royal c.f. There was a shipment at our E. Dal yard for delivery. The shipment got misloaded to N. Dal. Then again to Dallas. Now loaded on a trailer going Des Moines.
Dallas dispatch called the driver when he got to the meet point, (Muskogee) He and the KCY driver had to break theirs sets and swap the freight to go back south. Of course this all took time. Then the Dallas driver had to stop in Sherman, to off load the shipment to the SCM's pickup so he could deliver it 70 miles away. This wouldn't be so funny but the shipment originated in Paris, France and was given to us from Express. The Dallas yard is nothing but a clown show, get your peanuts and popcorn ready.

Last edited:
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas here in Dallas we had a royal c.f. There was a shipment at our E. Dal yard for delivery. The shipment got misloaded to N. Dal. Then again to Dallas. Now loaded on a trailer going Des Moines.
Dallas dispatch called the driver when he got to the meet point, (Muskogee) He and the KCY driver had to break theirs sets and swap the freight to go back south. Of course this all took time. Then the Dallas driver had to stop in Sherman, to off load the shipment to the SCM's pickup so he could deliver it 70 miles away. This wouldn't be so funny but the shipment originated in Paris, France and was given to us from Express. The Dallas yard is nothing but a clown show, get your peanuts and popcorn ready.
Cool story Bro

Our center moved one of the hot shipments and it paid express 26000 and freight 200 for a 180 pound skid! I think we moved it on a mty on the weekend. Lol
Collaboration is the flavor of the day. These shipments are specified in blanket emails, requiring the highest priority handling. If a dispatch needs to be held while waiting for these, they will be held.

I suspect someone will have to answer for THAT error. Can't blame the driver this time.

:popcorn:

Ya I'd say... listening to some brainwashing from my own company and they called out FedEx as being one of our new big business customers lol poor guys not sure what that has to do with us but they had to say something

Tripping Magic Carpet GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Yea I flew over the other day
looking for bargains.