0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

0009.jpg

0010.jpg

0011.jpg

0012.jpg

layoffs, job cuts. more freight loss to non-unions..hope you guys are happy!
Your mouth will be full for a little while, but then the reality will set in.
Way to go--only way to go is down, down with YRC

Like I said boygeorge...If you are so worried about ABF's financial situation, march right in the office and volunteer your 15% cut. There were almost 3000 yes votes and if all of you do that,it will give the company around 20 million a year to play with. But you won't,will you? You just wanted to force everyone else to do it!

[quote author=boygeorge link=topic=80504.msg832994#msg832994 date=1274837520]
[/quote]

Oh Behave !!
images

Did anyone actually read that Merrill Lynch statement?????? "GIVEN THE NEAR DEATH SPIRAL THAT HIGH TEAMSTERS WAGES PUT YRC IN THE PAST YEAR" This is the BS propaganda we deal with. union wages put YRC in a death spiral!! how much of a inflamatory anti union bashing untruthful statement can be made. this is what's being peddled out there to investors!! it wasn't bad management of wm. zollars..it was the union. even after the union stepped in & exposed goldman sachs for setting clients up to make money on the death of YRC. amazing!! remember the next time abf & their accountants come to talk to you

Well said (or pointed out). No one has mentioned that YRC over extended themselves. And for this I too should have given up 15%. Don't think so.

[quote author=truckchick1 link=topic=80504.msg832979#msg832979 date=1274835325]
I hope you guys know when you post like this it is almost impossible to read unless I haven't figured it out yet.
[/quote]

Put your mouse point on the document and click....it will expand for you to read....KK

[/quote]

Down with YRC ? Don't start shoveling the dirt on us yet.What most Teamsters that vote no don't realize is it is almost impossible to overcome an $8-9 per hr disadvantage with productivity.
Blame the Union for not organizing more LTL Freight carriers to even the playing field,but with ABF as the highest cost carrier its going to be tough to compete.

And for the record,even if YRC were not around the situation ABF is in would be the same,maybe it would have come at a later point but it would still have come.

Tyson Johnson should get back to YRC management and work on restoring the employee's pension plan,not trying to force a plan on ABF employee's as I see it is dividing the company. This division could be coming from the company if I see another vote before the end of this year.

no votes 3764
80% participation
yes votes 2936

worthy of another vote soon
dice_home-1.jpg
terms- - -

vote no to close

vote yes for 15% cut

Bluffing? We'll find out

[/quote]isnt boygeorge a gay singer from the 80's? i guess you have a backup plan..is your mouth already full? haha :kicking:

[quote author=leftyblack link=topic=80504.msg833005#msg833005 date=1274839489]

Did anyone actually read that Merrill Lynch statement?????? "GIVEN THE NEAR DEATH SPIRAL THAT HIGH TEAMSTERS WAGES PUT YRC IN THE PAST YEAR" This is the BS propaganda we deal with. union wages put YRC in a death spiral!! how much of a inflamatory anti union bashing untruthful statement can be made. this is what's being peddled out there to investors!! it wasn't bad management of wm. zollars..it was the union. even after the union stepped in & exposed goldman sachs for setting clients up to make money on the death of YRC. amazing!! remember the next time abf & their accountants come to talk to you
[/quote]It is easier to attack the union, and the so called excessive wages and benfits that we are to have. YRC costs are now down below some of the non union competition, yet we still are losing money. I would say that is a management problem and not a problem of the union work force. Hang tough and stay strong. You will prevail in the end.

the banks are estimating a 96% OR for next year without the paycut, so it's pretty simply to say we didn't need it, and aren't going out of business.

If it keeps going like it is now,i'm predicting a 94 OR because of all the UPacks that are starting to go through the system.It's that time of the year again.

Better to have had than too have never had at all. I don't usually post on this site but I find myself compelled to do so on this matter. I have been a Teamster for over thirty years. If the Teamsters were gone tomorrow I would still be way ahead of all you Truck Drivers who accepted less for you and your families. I do not get angry with the people who accept less for their families. I just can't see how they allow some rich fat cats to take from their families. We the Teamsters have lived the best life that a Truck Driver can live. I happen to work for ABF. And I was a big part of the NO VOTE. Here is my Promise. WE WILL KICK ALLL YOUR NON UNION BUTTS! I have waited for this chance for thirty years. So here it is. You can not beat us because you are not strong enough to. You have folded to your management for too long. But there is hope join us and we will show you how to come to work and do your jobs and be lefty alone. We at ABF have money in the bank. That should show you non's that if we have money in the bank and you don't that we are the better company and the better workers. The battle has been decided and I for one can't wait to see the Sh*t hit the fan. So leave my YRC Brothers alone and come to where the real fight will take place. TEAMSTER UP.

[quote author=Muler link=topic=80504.msg833942#msg833942 date=1275178209]
Better to have had than too have never had at all. I don't usually post on this site but I find myself compelled to do so on this matter. I have been a Teamster for over thirty years. If the Teamsters were gone tomorrow I would still be way ahead of all you Truck Drivers who accepted less for you and your families. I do not get angry with the people who accept less for their families. I just can't see how they allow some rich fat cats to take from their families. We the Teamsters have lived the best life that a Truck Driver can live. I happen to work for ABF. And I was a big part of the NO VOTE. Here is my Promise. WE WILL KICK ALLL YOUR NON UNION BUTTS! I have waited for this chance for thirty years. So here it is. You can not beat us because you are not strong enough to. You have folded to your management for too long. But there is hope join us and we will show you how to come to work and do your jobs and be lefty alone. We at ABF have money in the bank. That should show you non's that if we have money in the bank and you don't that we are the better company and the better workers. The battle has been decided and I for one can't wait to see the Sh*t hit the fan. So leave my YRC Brothers alone and come to where the real fight will take place. TEAMSTER UP.
[/quote]

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be