ABF | ABF’s Plan B?

Hey Joe.... If I were you, I wouldn't even try to mess with Muler. He will run circles around you. You will be definitely biting off more than you can chew!We can all benefit from his knowledge about the trucking industry and the Teamsters union.

[quote author=JustAWorkingMan link=topic=80504.msg834048#msg834048 date=1275226764]
Hey Joe.... If I were you, I wouldn't even try to mess with Muler. He will run circles around you. You will be definitely biting off more than you can chew!We can all benefit from his knowledge about the trucking industry and the Teamsters union.
[/quote]

someone reported me as as trying to "insight trouble" on your turf..so anything I say might be held against me. I've already been given my Miranda rights..me and Muler go way back.

• [li]Muler is anti-Hoffa and anti-Zollars..I am not[/li]
    [li]
    Muler rose to power on that communist site
    [/li][li]Muler was allowed to say anything about about everything on the YRC forum and he works for ABF
    [/li][li]if anyone had an opposing view he got jumped by the mods over there or banned[/li]

[quote author=thejoe link=topic=80504.msg834057#msg834057 date=1275233371]
[quote author=JustAWorkingMan link=topic=80504.msg834048#msg834048 date=1275226764]
[/quote]

someone reported me as as trying to "insight trouble" on your turf..so anything I say might be held against me. I've already been given my Miranda rights..me and Muler go way back.

• [li]Muler is anti-Hoffa and anti-Zollars..I am not[/li]
    [li]
    Muler rose to power on that communist site
    [/li][li]Muler was allowed to say anything about about everything on the YRC forum and he works for ABF
    [/li][li]if anyone had an opposing view he got jumped by the mods over there or banned[/li]

[/quote]

# Muler is anti-Hoffa and anti-Zollars...I am not- Muler tells it like he sees it, if you want to call that anti Hoffa, go right ahead and do so. Then you will just be a blind follower the rest of your life.
# Muler rose to power on that communist site- That's a pretty harsh accusation about that site...no wonder why you were banned, if that was the case.
# Muler was allowed to say anything about about everything on the YRC forum and he works for ABF- What Muler does is gives an educated insight of what's going on backed up with facts.
# if anyone had an opposing view he got jumped by the mods over there or banned- Did you ever think that the reason for this was because it was the others that started the bashing because they couldn't take the cold hard truth.

By the way, don't forget that you are the one that always comes to the ABF section and posts that are usually just outright plain ridiculous.Why? Are you trying to prove something or do you just like to stir things up? It wouldn't be so bad if you actually knew what you were talking about instead of posting those pics and making off the wall remarks.

Lets get a couple of things straight. I am the proud owner of an HONORABLE Discharge from the United States Air Force. I served and to even suggest that I would have any thing to do with the communist movement is false and I would expect a full appology. And for your information I was given a life time ban but becuase many Teamster requested my reinstatement I was brought back. You said I was anti Hoffa. I do see that he has made many mistakes and I do have the right to express my opinion on the matter by my rights as a dues paying member.
As for Zollars I will admit he will get no vote of confidence from me. But if you are a Hoffa and Zollar supporter that is your choice. But if you have a subject you would like to engage me in do so. As for the mods helping me I don't think so. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

OK, Muler..by referring to the the communist site I was implying that there was a lack of free speech there to the point where if someone didn't agree with the site politics or the anti-union bashing one was attacked by the mods or the site owner. You posted almost daily on the YRC forum and were asked many times to get lost by agitated YRC people but no one stopped you. You wanted YRC to file as though that would have solved the prob. It went on and on and on. That site is an ABF site owned an operated by an ABF retiree and you were the main spokesman. There is nothing to debate..you succeeded. You wore them down. They are here now where one can freely express their opinion without intimidation. They look up to you as the best in the land on that site. If you were calling the shots in the YRC debacle YRC would be history. I don't recall ever saying you had no right to your opinion but I wasn't given that same courtesy. And that's how it is in communist
images

I don't know what you mean by me being protected by the mods. And if you go back and look at the thread it WAS MY THREAD. I started it it was a thread by a ABF Teamster about YRC. You never seemed to grasp that fact. And if I were in charge YRC would still be around but under better conditions. You have made comments about me but yet you know nothing about what I do daily for my YRC Brothers and Sisters. But that was and is OK with me. I am well received by the Cleveland YRC Teamsters. They call at all hours of the night and day and I never turn one away. It is my passion helping Teamsters so I would not expect everyone to understand. And I don't think that site is operated by a retired ABF Teamster. I was banned for life and brought back. So no they show me no favoritism. You just never posted anything other than posting personal insults. But I have no problem going that way either if we are all allowed to do it. But I see some want us to debate a topic. I am up for that. You name it and get it started and I will be glad to express my opinion. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

you two need to take your personal beef with each other to a PM and get it off my forum

I came here to have a debate on any matter and that is all. I do believe that is what my post states.

[quote author=Muler link=topic=80504.msg834202#msg834202 date=1275303270]
I came here to have a debate on any matter and that is all. I do believe that is what my post states.
[/quote]

wasn't singling you out, just want the topic to be discussed and the personal stuff in private...
I realize people don't always like each other and that is fine, but when it is taking a very important and informative post and it is hijacked into a personal fight, it causes those thousands of visitors that only read to be forced to wade through a bunch of BS to get to the information they want to evaluate.

Thanks

[quote author=Muler link=topic=80504.msg834202#msg834202 date=1275303270]
[/quote]

as always it was good chattin with you Muler, but that's all I got I to say. The debate is over.
images

joe- I'm stating this remark on my behalf, I can't speak for the other ABF'ers but you need to keep your asinine comments out of our section! I just hope that's all you have to say on any matter pertaining to ABF!

[quote author=JustAWorkingMan link=topic=80504.msg834218#msg834218 date=1275312150]
joe- I'm stating this remark on my behalf, I can't speak for the other ABF'ers but you need to keep your asinine comments out of our section! I just hope that's all you have to say on any matter pertaining to ABF!
[/quote]

Muler and I didn't agree on much but he is a very knowledgeable, intelligent and classy guy

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=80504.msg834287#msg834287 date=1275344818]
thejoe,

You are not welcome in the ABF forum. This is their house and you are not respecting that.
[/quote]

Thank you, vwaggs!

[quote author=thejoe link=topic=80504.msg834143#msg834143 date=1275264689]
OK, Muler..by referring to the the communist site I was implying that there was a lack of free speech there to the point where if someone didn't agree with the site politics or the anti-union bashing one was attacked by the mods or the site owner. [/quote]

I dont agree with Joe on anything, however I do agree with im on this. I consider it to be an honor to be a Teamster brother of Muler's, he is devoted to his belief's and he says what is on his mind.

As do I, however that site is run by a so-called Teamster whos top admin is not even a Teamster. After I called him out on it, they changed the T.O.S to include people who have a withdrawl card. He claimed to be retired yet he is not and after pointing that out I was banned.

There are a lot of good Teamsters there, but the owner is an ASS! He has gone though 4 very good Teamster Mods recently and banned other Teamsters for callling him out on his republican views.

How can you benefit by calling yourself a Teamster and profit off os a site in doing so?

Muler say Hi to everyone for me!

I will and I miss you Brothers. that is why I come here from time to time just to read the post I miss.

i am laid off from yrc , but i thought this would be worth to mention..... i drive for a small place , and i run to nyc area and back ..... i keep track of how many yrc trucks i see ect ect.. . well this trip i saw a yrc triples pulling 2 abf pups,. i said hmm strange. hour later i see a yrc pulling doubles, 1 pup is abf . i wonder if this is part of plan B ? since yrc is cheaper to ship with vs abf? pinning teamsters against teamsters so we can get mad at each other ??

That is strange roadway77. A couple of weeks ago we loaded a bunch of YRC pups and vans. When the question was asked on this, we heard two different stories. Fist they told us that they had bought the vans and pups from YRC and then said that since the last COO that YRC needed the equipment in Chicago,Since we were short on empties,they said that they made a deal with YRC to haul the equipment up north for nothing for the use of them to move our freight. We're talking atleast 20 pups and about 5 vans. Now you say that YRC is pulling ABF pups. Wonder what their explanation for this will be?
We all know that the company will never lie to us...lol