ABF | ABF and YRCW Petition against Orphans in Question!

Do you think ABF or YRCW will go out of business?

• Neither ABF or YRCW can continue to pay orphans

Votes: 52 44.8%
  • ABF and YRCW are doomed while paying orphans!

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • It's not a problem!

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • ABF and YRCW are bluffing!

Votes: 23 19.8%

• Total voters
Now you are saying the complete opposite as you did in your other post. It would not be fair to you if we had a debate. After all you did not even know that a mule does not have the sir name of ASS that distiction would be that of the DONKEY. As most on this site know they are two different animals. But I saw from the beginning that you were confused. As for the way I speak it is called being educated. For instance I would never say( Maybe you been hanging around truck stops to much.) I would have said maybe you HAVE been hanging around truck stops TOO much. But you speak the way you do and I will continue to speak the way I do. As you can see I am not angered by your feeble attempt to anger me about my manhood. Only a weak minded low IQ medicated log book lying low life would even try to say something like that on a thread that is about ABF Teamsters not trouble makers. So if you have nothing of importance to say remember be careful of the toes you step on today they just might be connected to the ass you have too kiss tomorrow. Now that is probably something you can wrap your few brain cells around. And who knows if you keep repeating it long enough you might even be able to say it without a cheat sheet someday.

Excellent post!!!

Thank You. Sometimes we get off on the wrong foot. And I guess it comes from being married for 34 years but I have learned to listen before I jump. Now I am not saying I learned fast . After all my nick name was lumpy from all the knots she put on my head in the early years. lol I came to this site for all the wrong reasons a couple of years ago. But I have since discovered that a driver is a driver and we all have the same BS as each other everyday. We can't cram the union down a mans throat. All we can do is show people what it is all about and rebut all the lies and misinformation that is said about the Teamsters.No we are not perfect but we do have a good thing going. I am not a supporter of Hoffa and his circus but I am a Teamster and I will keep doing my Teamster duties but I also will be working at seeing our current leaders voted out of office. That alone speaks volumes about our freedoms. We will be alright. I think we will grow due to the way that many non union companies are treating their drivers and dock workers. And the fact that of All the foreigners coming into the trucking industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You. Sometimes we get off on the wrong foot. And I guess it comes from being married for 34 years but I have learned to listen before I jump. Now I am not saying I learned fast . After all my nick name was lumpy from all the knots she put on my head in the early years. lol I came to this site for all the wrong reasons a couple of years ago. But I have since discovered that a driver is a driver and we all have the same BS as each other everyday. We can't cram the union down a mans throat. All we can do is show people what it is all about and rebut all the lies and misinformation that is said about the Teamsters.No we are not perfect but we do have a good thing going. I am not a supporter of Hoffa and his circus but I am a Teamster and I will keep doing my Teamster duties but I also will be working at seeing our current leaders voted out of office. That alone speaks volumes about our freedoms. We will be alright. I think we will grow due to the way that many non union companies are treating their drivers and dock workers. And the fact that of All the foreigners coming into the trucking industry.

nice post agree