ABF | ABF Lawsuit

I will stand by my assertion that nobody knew those were PMs untill "YOU" pointed it out to All
You agin are off topic but again I will tell you to see there was no mention of his PM until he placed it on the open forum. You are way off base and everyone can see it. albag posted it on the open forum. Now last chance start a new thread on the matter and stay on topic.

Funny you talk of deleting things. Only a sneaky person would even think of that. I am not surprised you thought of something like that. I know where you learned those kind of tactics. By the way how is she doing these days. Ole what's her name. Gone from down under. Again I have answered your your post now on topic or start another thread on the matter. YOUR DIRECTING YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!
Another respected Mod here R-14 asked me to keep my arguments within TB and if I wanted to argue about past things on different forums to take it there....I respect R-14 so I will comply....Keep it here please

I will stand by my assertion that nobody knew those were PMs untill "YOU" pointed it out to All

You go right ahead and stand by your assertion because we all know where you stand now...on the sneaky side of town.
roflmao.gif

Your pal albag posted the exact same thing as he PM'ed Muler and you're trying to turn that into a fiasco. Muler just pointed out the fact that your pal likes to send PM's and then post the exact same thing...the question nobody knows is why?

You really are one sneaky and deceitful individual Wolf. And before you cry and whine about me insulting you...it's not an insult...just the plain unadulterated truth! Here's the posts Wolf!!!!!!!!!

3877500956.png

9434707672.png

Now...what do you have to say for yourself Wolf?
Thanks Docker now everybody can see wolf as the person he really is. Now boys lets get back on topic. Or if wolf wants he can start a thread on the matter.

Go ahead Muler I was ready long ago....You cannot honestly say anybody would have known those were PMs unless you told us so.

Another respected Mod here R-14 asked me to keep my arguments within TB and if I wanted to argue about past things on different forums to take it there....I respect R-14 so I will comply....Keep it here please
Keep it on the ABF forum but not this thread.

Out of respect for TB and all its Decent members I will not respond any further in open forum.

Yeah...we all know about your respect...it lasts for about four weeks...is that about right?

Go ahead Muler I was ready long ago....You cannot honestly say anybody would have known those were PMs unless you told us so.
Wolf have you lost it. albag post it on the open forum I just commented that he had sent me the same post in a PM. What has gotten into you. No PM was posted that a member sent me. albag posted it not me.Everyone can see that but you. Now start a new thread on the matter if you what to continue it.

Hey..excellent insight again,in this debacle...do you get a hint that abf is going after yrc,not to lower abfs rates but to "blow-up" the giveback agreement,therefore causing yrc to have to snap back to the current nmfa...just a thought,maybe thats the idea to driving yrc under.any thoughts???

Hey..excellent insight again,in this debacle...do you get a hint that abf is going after yrc,not to lower abfs rates but to "blow-up" the giveback agreement,therefore causing yrc to have to snap back to the current nmfa...just a thought,maybe thats the idea to driving yrc under.any thoughts???
Now that is another angle to the Lawsuit. Good Post. I could see that being their intention. A snap back would better benefit ABF the company. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

ABF doesn't seem to be greedy and I don't see them going after all the freight they can just to haul freight. I see them going after more of the most profitable freight. Larger payout for least effort, I like that style and I believe ABF does too. BTW ABF has been scrutinizing their freight pretty hard lately and I'd bet that they know exactly where the money is, no need to lose time figuring that out. This in turn will push other companies to 1) push back with lower rates on that freight and 2) lower rates on less profitable freight in an attempt to maintain business levels.

In closing I would like to ask one question: How many carriers really know how much it costs to move a piece of freight in an LTL environment? Now combine all of these factors and figure out just how much it costs to move that piece of freight in an LTL environment.

You're analysis left out a very important economic factor. Which is the ABF stock price. Probably because you see no importance to it or you think ABF puts the price on it. So you better stick to your night job loading trailers. ABF stock at $8.00 down from $20.00 since Jan and down from $30.00 over a year ago when investors were betting on a YRC bankruptcy and buying ABF stock pushing up the stock price.

Now investors are selling off and dumping the stock. It could get much worse if it drops below YRC stock price. The contract will decide that. Any carrier with half a brain knows how much it costs to move a piece of freight in an LTL environment. ABF is priced out of the big discount game with their high cost structure and rely's on loyal customers only. ABF is only making a 3% return on their investment chasing investors out the door. They are going nowhere fast.

You're analysis left out a very important economic factor. Which is the ABF stock price. Probably because you see no importance to it or you think ABF puts the price on it. So you better stick to your night job loading trailers. ABF stock at $8.00 down from $20.00 since Jan and down from $30.00 over a year ago when investors were betting on a YRC bankruptcy and buying ABF stock pushing up the stock price.

Now investors are selling off and dumping the stock. It could get much worse if it drops below YRC stock price. The contract will decide that. Any carrier with half a brain knows how much it costs to move a piece of freight in an LTL environment. ABF is priced out of the big discount game with their high cost structure and rely's on loyal customers only. ABF is only making a 3% return on their investment chasing investors out the door. They are going nowhere fast.
joseph maybe it is you that should stick to your retirement instead of questioning others opinions. REMEMBER yrc STOCK IS A 325 to 1 REVERSE SPLIT! That means that each yrc share is really worth roughly 1.84 cents a share. ABF stock will have to go a lot lower before we get to that level. So I see through your ABF HATING post. But we are here we have bought companies over the last year and we have money in the bank. As with all presidential election years the money people are reluctant to spend. We are just fine. But hey how is your old company doing. I have not heard you talking on how great they are doing? Just look at the most posters in this thread. 3-4-5 are yrc people funny isn't it. YOUR 100% TEAMSTER BROTHER ALWAYS!

http://www.logisticsmgmt.com/article/yrcw_to_implement_reverse_stock_split_this_week/

joseph maybe it is you that should stick to your retirement instead of questioning others opinions. REMEMBER yrc STOCK IS A 325 to 1 REVERSE SPLIT! That means that each yrc share is really worth roughly 1.84 cents a share. ABF stock will have to go a lot lower before we get to that level. So I see through your ABF HATING post. But we are here we have bought companies over the last year and we have money in the bank. As with all presidential election years the money people are reluctant to spend. We are just fine. But hey how is your old company doing. I have not heard you talking on how great they are doing? Just look at the most posters in this thread. 3-4-5 are yrc people funny isn't it. YOUR 100% TEAMSTER BROTHER ALWAYS!

YRCW to implement reverse stock split this week - Article from Logistics Management
A lot of people got screwed in the reverse splits including me. That's how they stay in business. They screw everybody. But do the math. YRC stock is at $6.20 a share. If you were to buy 1 share it would cost $6.20..not $1.84

A lot of people got screwed in the reverse splits including me. That's how they stay in business. They screw everybody. But do the math. YRC stock is at $6.20 a share. If you were to buy 1 share it would cost $6.20..not $1.84
Now that sounds like a good deal. lol. But remember you were comparing ABF stock to yrc stock. I was deeply saddened when you announced your large purchase of yrc stock then they announced that reverse split. All kidding aside I would not have wished that upon you. But I'm JUST SAYING. lol So excuse me if your stock prowess eludes my investment formula. YOUR SAVING HIS MONEY BROTHER ALWAYS!

Now that sounds like a good deal. lol. But remember you were comparing ABF stock to yrc stock. I was deeply saddened when you announced your large purchase of yrc stock then they announced that reverse split. All kidding aside I would not have wished that upon you. But I'm JUST SAYING. lol So excuse me if your stock prowess eludes my investment formula. YOUR SAVING HIS MONEY BROTHER ALWAYS!

The only advice I could give is: don't gamble. You'll lose money

If we want to discuss stock prices and values lets get the right facts and the meat of the facts.
ABF 25 million shares plus or minus.
YRC 8 million shares.

ABF price per share $8.26.
YRC price per share $6.20.

ABF market cap (price per share x number of shares) $211.55 million.
YRC market cap $50.74 million.

ABF book value per share $18.05.
YRC book value per share $0.00.

If ABF were to conduct a 1 for 3 reverse split so they were on par with YRC for shares on the market the price would be $24.78 per share.

I'd say the biggest concern ABF would have right now would be that a Wall Street raider could raid the company piece it out and come out a big winner if controlling interest was loose on the market. But I know it is not.

If we want to discuss stock prices and values lets get the right facts and the meat of the facts

If ABF were to conduct a 1 for 3 reverse split so they were on par with YRC for shares on the market the price would be $24.78 per share.

I'd say the biggest concern ABF would have right now would be that a Wall Street raider could raid the company piece it out and come out a big winner if controlling interest was loose on the market. But I know it is not.

We know that YRC is struggling but you may be about the only one who thinks ABF is a gold nugget. ABF stock now is about a dollar more then YRC stock..Who would buy ABF stock at $24.78 when the price is crashing by the day. Who in their right mind would buy ABF in the hope of selling Mack trucks?. YRC and ABF can be had for nothing if they were driven out of business.

My point is ABF is down to $7.00+ from a high of $35.00 3 years ago because it was all speculation. A bet that YRC would fold and ABF would get a big chunk of YRC's then $7B market. It's about $4.9B now. Too bad the boys and lady in Fort Smith could not put YRC away with the predatory pricing and law-suit that would sky-rocket your stock price and put you in the big time. It is doubtful McReynolds could level the playing field on her on in this contract so let's go to court again and ask the judge to do it for her. The stock market is looking down the road and it doesn't see ABF growing.

ABF filed the lawsuit for one reason, to get the givebacks that were given to YRC. The vote failed here ( ABF give back attempt ) so they figured they would force the Union into a vote by all companies ( ABF & YRC ) just like the NMFA. With 2/3rds of YRC voting yes, if all of ABFs votes were no it would not have mattered. The $750 million was just a number that ABF had to come up with to show how much monetary damage the "separate" deal cost ABF. They never expected to collect that amount or try to force YRC out of business, they simply wanted the same deal handed to them.

It turned out to be a win win for ABF either way even with the court "loss", now the court has basically said "your not part of the deal" hence the letter ABF put out TELLING the Union "were dealing ourselves".

Put your boots on, this is going to get very interesting.