FedEx Freight | Ahhh, yes. Raises for me, not for thee!

No F-bdy Bs

TB Veteran
Credits
Near DOUBLE raises on top of an already fantastic salary, with benefits you'd never imagine.
Am I suggesting drivers make as much as top level execs?
Obviously not, but C-level pay has gone into the absolute loony bin.

Raj Subramaniam - $5.1 million to $13.2 million. Save the company $4bil, turn Express into a $hitshow, displace thousands, shutter 29 locations, and here's your reward!

Mike Lenz - $3.9 million to $6 million

Rob Carter - $3.4 million to $5.7 million

Mark Allen - $5.4 million (does not say what his previous salary was, but I'm sure it wasn't $5.4 million...)

Near DOUBLE raises on top of an already fantastic salary, with benefits you'd never imagine.

Raj Subramaniam - $5.1 million to $13.2 million. Save the company $4bil, turn Express into a $hitshow, displace thousands, shutter 29 locations, and here's your reward!

Mark Allen - $5.4 million (does not say what his previous salary was, but I'm sure it wasn't $5.4 million...)
They also recently laid off a thousand+ at Fedex Services supposedly. was something sudden and unplanned for those involved.

From the stories that are going around they came in to be told they were no longer needed.

So the big news story was how FedEx was cutting 4 billion out of operation. Well now you see where it's going. Corporate executives and stock holders!

How's your 3% looking now and your higher insurance?

They also recently laid off a thousand+ at Fedex Services supposedly. was something sudden and unplanned for those involved.

From the stories that are going around they came in to be told they were no longer needed.

I keep getting these stories. When you google the address you’ll find they were MAJOR accounts. Verizon, ATT, GlaxSmithKline to name a few.

Some local reports claim that employees might be able to follow their job to the new “independent service provider”.

Funny (NOT), when it comes to drivers, mechanics, etc. - Frontline workers - it all comes down to staffing (or difficulty therein) at the lowest price possible, regardless of profitability.

But on the Corp. brass side none of that seems to apply. Are they having trouble keeping brass onboard? Rhetorical question...

:smilie93c peelout:

Funny (NOT), when it comes to drivers, mechanics, etc. - Frontline workers - it all comes down to staffing (or difficulty therein) at the lowest price possible, regardless of profitability.

But on the Corp. brass side none of that seems to apply. Are they having trouble keeping brass onboard? Rhetorical question...

:smilie93c peelout:
I was frustrated with raise, but now I'm infuriated! You cut 4 BILLION from operations. Telling us it was needed for the future of the company. Only to double bloated salaries of corporate.

If we got 3%. Corporate should have got 3%! You are doing the work for the union.....

Our center manager in Dallas (AKA Carrot top) told one of our drivers to be grateful you got what you got, a lot of people didn't get anything.
Sounds exactly like our manager also same message on employee appreciation week same song and dance. Management doesn’t give a damn about you just numbers numbers numbers and pleasing their district manager.

Our center manager in Dallas (AKA Carrot top) told one of our drivers to be grateful you got what you got, a lot of people didn't get anything.
Wish my manager would have said that to me. One of our drivers put his hand up when they tried to tell them about raise. He said stop. I don't wanna know. I'm in a good mood.
Then the manager told him his insurance is going up, and the driver laughed in his face. He said you cut 4 billion out of operation and this is what we get?! Then another driver asked where did the 4 billion go? They changed the subject. Lol it was awesome to watch them squirm.

Employees are waking up!

Wish my manager would have said that to me. One of our drivers put his hand up when they tried to tell them about raise. He said stop. I don't wanna know. I'm in a good mood.
Then the manager told him his insurance is going up, and the driver laughed in his face. He said you cut 4 billion out of operation and this is what we get?! Then another driver asked where did the 4 billion go? They changed the subject. Lol it was awesome to watch them squirm.

Employees are waking up!
they need to answer the question of " How much they take in for insurance premiums every year?".....they love to tell us what they spend but not what they collect in weekly charges. just the opinion of a dumb truck driver

they need to answer the question of " How much they take in for insurance premiums every year?".....they love to tell us what they spend but not what they collect in weekly charges. just the opinion of a dumb truck driver
You know it they are about as crooked as the government not many at our center are happy with the situation. Most don’t have the balls to stand up for themselves. They are scared management doing something to them , this is why corporate does what they do then know at least 60 to 65 percent will not act or say a word to local people.

They make money on our insurance. After union campaign drivers brought insurance to them that was cheaper for them and us and better. Corporate said no. Why would you refuse insurance that cost you less to Insure your employees?