FedEx Freight | Ahhh, yes. Raises for me, not for thee!

During the Reign of Raj everyone but c level staff will become “independent service providers.”
Funny (not) that in that scenario, they have no problem working with 3rd parties. Sure you'll have a contract, but no real say.

Contracts are good, but only when all parties have a say. Keep that in mind when the narrative turns to "we like our direct relationship with our people - a 3rd party would change that''.

Balanced relationships are typically better than submissive ones.
:smilie93c peelout:

AND last year SS got 8% while we at FedEx got 5%. So, obviously our wage is falling relative to inflation, DESPITE RECORD HIGH (double digit) PROFIT MARGINS. The kind of margin that we were promised would bring better benefits and wages. Yet another promise broken.
Broken promises is what Fedx is leading the industry in .Our local management is full of chit Hr and District Manager one is a jerk the hr and DM avoids drivers at any cost visits center after drivers leave and high tails it out before we get back. I can only hope Fedx Corp just leaves the frt business alone from here on out but I doubt it. We are in mess at our center. Hope other people have better management than us.

Broken promises is what Fedx is leading the industry in .Our local management is full of chit Hr and District Manager one is a jerk the hr and DM avoids drivers at any cost visits center after drivers leave and high tails it out before we get back. I can only hope Fedx Corp just leaves the frt business alone from here on out but I doubt it. We are in mess at our center. Hope other people have better management than us.
This sounds similar to many I speak too.
I think it may just be what the Company
strives for, the less contact with drivers
the better for them. Quick run to the gate
for coffee and come in early the next day
early and stay out of sight.