TForce | All posts seem so grim,& depressing lately?

I know one thing for sure.
After I get done working my city driving shift tomarrow I'm not going to go back to work untill next year.
And I'm not kidding either!!!!!!!!

I pulled that not seeing them again till next year joke on all of my route customers today.
It was a lot of fun.
Everyone of them laughed,and said they didn't look at it being next year,next week.

All I could say was GOT CHA,HA,HA,HA.

I know what your all going to say when you read this post.

That Apostolic must be a real lunatic to his customers.

I pulled that not seeing them again till next year joke on all of my route customers today.
It was a lot of fun.
Everyone of them laughed,and said they didn't look at it being next year,next week.

All I could say was GOT CHA,HA,HA,HA.

I know what your all going to say when you read this post.

That Apostolic must be a real lunatic to his customers.

Lunatic, nah, I was thinking something else but can't post it cuase I'll be banned.

T251 where you thinking of maybe the slang word for donkey?
Thats ok,I've been doing the same route for Overnite,now UPS Freight going on around 6 years I think?
All my customers love me to put it bluntly.
They know I'll always have a kind word for them no matter what state of mind they may be in,on any given day.
I unload,and load wherever I can to help them out.
Some of my customers have told me they keep using us because of me taking such good care of them.

I know we don't have any control over our national accounts,but the rest if you can find a way to please them more than likely we'll be able to keep them.
Deep discounts are a big factor in having customers but service is also a big thing.
So I joke around with all the people I meet,and help them in any way I can.
This makes my day,and theirs go very well.
Now this is me,everyone is different.
You've all gotta do what you got to do.
Like it or not this way is a very happy way to be a city driver,in my opinion.

So if you joke around does it mean I can't joke around, don't take things so seriously.
Careful gettin off that high horse I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

Come on,come,on driver!
This is the truckingboard how serious can anyone be on here?

You give me the business,I give it back,its all fun.

But again if I've rubbed you the wrong way please forgive my crudness T251.

I've posted in times past that I value your opinion,and I wasn't fibbing.
I do enjoy seeing the come backs from all of my fellow truckingboard posters as well as my UPS Freight co-workers on this message board.
Hey this is where we get most of our valuable information of our LTL industry,and also a lot of laughs to see the lighter side of everyones different thoughts,and ideas.

Seriously its all good T251.
No offence taken on my part.