Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilot, you may need your windows cleaned a little more after the flying poo storm in the near miss with the Silly goose. I do believe you, by mistake took a turn that ended up being a short cut and you won by a landslide on the belly of the plane and you are the first by a neck of a horse. Flounder and Big Dave will have to do a better job or they will be fired and replaced by Wildheart. Strange days is looking for a job on here and I will make him the caretaker of the Geese. They need to be walked now and again. What's that wingman's handle, Bent wing or something like that ? We can get him to fix your plane. It may look like a boxcar when he is done, but at least it will be fixed. I have to go for now as I am long winded and I will be called out by Wildheart. Is she actually a trucker?:poke:Now I am Last in the Nation of Last, and don't you all forget that.

here in LAST
I cannot find you, where are you in Last. I believe you are lost in first and the Big horse stepped on your head and now we have mashed flounder to feed the wild animals. You must have been last in first, I still cannot find you and we have a security system here in Last that keeps out the riff raft. Good day my little man.

Wildheart. Is she actually a trucker?:poke:Now I am Last in the Nation of Last, and don't you all forget that.

Yes, Wildheart is a Trucker... First rate one I might add.....

What was that I wasn't supposed to forget????..

Oh well.... All that's important is that I'm LAST...... Something I've never forgotten...

P.S. No one named "Strangeday" is allowed to do any repairs on my plane.... Unless they're qualified and work for food....largely peanuts...

Reactions: ESP
sitting here in LAST
I'm Sittin' in the morning sun in LAST..
I'll be sittin' in LAST when the evening comes
Watching Flounder trying to swim in....
Then I'll watch him swim away again, yeah....
I'm still sittin' on the LAST dock of the bay.....
Watchin' Big Dave roll away, ooh
I'm just sittin' on the LAST dock of the bay.....
Enjoying my time....
I love my home in LAST......
It's better than the Fristo Bay..
To bad Flounder...ESP and silly goose Big Dave and all the rest of the millions in first have nothing to live for.. ..
And it looks like LAST is always gonna come my way.......

I don't roll in the water. Kabayo and I happen to be synchronized swimmers. We are the only members of the LAST Olympic Swim Team. We are graceful, lithe objects of beauty in the water......although when we tuck our tails in our speedos, it makes for some unsightly bulges...

I'm Sittin' in the morning sun in LAST..
I'll be sittin' in LAST when the evening comes
Watching Flounder trying to swim in....
Then I'll watch him swim away again, yeah....
I'm still sittin' on the LAST dock of the bay.....
Watchin' Big Dave roll away, ooh
I'm just sittin' on the LAST dock of the bay.....
Enjoying my time....
I love my home in LAST......
It's better than the Fristo Bay..
To bad Flounder...ESP and silly goose Big Dave and all the rest of the millions in first have nothing to live for.. ..
And it looks like LAST is always gonna come my way.......
You seem to be a poet and don't know it. I do know that you are a first rate poet and I just sent you too thirst in first. Now get out of my house on the bay. I built that place up and am proud of it. I will let you in now and then, just because you have a plane and are entertaining. Take Flounder with you and drop him off at Big Daves and say Hello to Silly Goose and Wildheart while you are there. It is never lonely here in Last as I have may cutie pie with me. She has kept me around now for 47 years.

:bananag::bananag:
I don't roll in the water. Kabayo and I happen to be synchronized swimmers. We are the only members of the LAST Olympic Swim Team. We are graceful, lithe objects of beauty in the water......although when we tuck our tails in our speedos, it makes for some unsightly bulges...
:scratchhead: That is the last thing we want to see in Last. Flounder says that all big men have no idea about the bulges, because they have already built a shed over their tools. Maybe Strangedays50 can enlighten us. Second thought, don't go there. :hilarious: Wingnut said he saw Big Dave on the beach and he noticed every one pointing and :hysterical::hilarious::biglaugh:in Big Dave's direction and then they saw Big Dave's horse in a Speed-o:1036316054:

Kabayo and I happen to be synchronized swimmers. We are the only members of the LAST Olympic Swim Team.

In other, more accurate terms, You and Kabayo are the FIRST members of the first pony scout float team.....

Please keep your tails covered..... It's not the "Battle of the bulge".....

Glad I was able to pawn off my LAST ticket to ESP and his buddy Flounder.... They seem to like watching the adventuresome duo of Little Kabayo and Big Dave.......

I just like being. LAST...

I am Last, but not least. Got YA! ( I hope this was short enough for Wildheart, and yes she is most likely a great and safe trucker, so I read ). She better look out for flying geese. AH! stop it, this was supposed to be short. :scratchhead:

Status
Not open for further replies.