Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the band America? Well my parents got him from the desert and I got to name him. His name is Kabayo.

On the first part of Big Daves Journey to First............
There was Silly Goose and other birds pooping on rocks and things......
There was ESP and Flounder with his Fins and rings.....
The first thing Big Dave met was a fish that was buzzed.......
And the sky with no clouds.....
The heat was Hot and Kabayo was dry.......
But the air was full of Big Daves sound......."Giddy-up Kabayo!".... (Blah blah blah)......

In the deserts of first Big Dave can only remember his Horse Kabayo..........
'Cause there ain't no one to tell him he ain't Rockin....
Blah Blah Blah....la, la.laaaaaaaaa.....

I once had a pet cat I named "Gottoe".......

That was the LAST time they let me name the cat......and I've been LAST since then.....Before then too.....but especially since then....

I should have spelled crazy right. :lmao::hilarious:

I thought it was spelled "loco".......but I had no "motive" to check if it was correct....

I thought it was spelled "Gaga"......but found out that was Some "Ladies" name......

I thought it was spelled "Crackpot".......but found out that that was something Big Dave hides his dew in from Kabayo..(To bad it was cracked....maybe that's why he is always out of dew)

I thought it was spelled "Looney"......but found out that is how you spell "Flounder".......

It's a Good thing I know how to spell LAST!....

Oh, how it must feel good to be so young. Something Pilot and Big Dave can only imagine.

Can't speak for Big Dave (other than to say he's first).....But I remember how good it is to feel so young....I have an almost photographic memory........Coupled with very sharp, nearly perfect, "Convenient" hearing....So I never hear those false claims of someone, besides me, as being last.....

Besides..... I'm not that "old" .....I can't even get a "senior discount" on anything...... I'll be the LAST to get old......

I'll get the Gold before I get old......I was fast to get to LAST......

Pilot is obviously funnier when he posts First time at night.

Kabayo has his friends over. Ohsew the bear. Sairdoh the pig. And my least favorite friend of his, a pain in the nalgas goat named.........Cabron87.....:438::hide:

Pilot is obviously funnier when he posts First time at night.

Kabayo has his friends over. Ohsew the bear. Sairdoh the pig. And my least favorite friend of his, a pain in the nalgas goat named.........Cabron87.....:438::hide:

Gottoe has some strange friends too........ Their First visit was their LAST......Especially Guyyou the Chicken and his sidekick Poyoh...... His friend Pearoh the Dog was okay though........He was a good little Shih Tzu.......

Gottoe was smart enough to stay away from the neighborhood stray Kabayo named Big PenDavejo......Ok... I better go hide now....:hide:
ssc_escape.gif

At Last we get into some very strange conversations. Some are one sided. All are entertaining. The long horse ride through the desert had me wondering if Big Dave drove for Conway. I wondered if he actually carried a rope with him to try his horse to a rail at the truck stop. Maybe I should not be wondering about such things, as his pal Flounder most likely carries his keys for him as well as his mail. About the poo in Last and the Dr. Pepper, I had it all mixed up and thought Silly Goose was there and it was the Pilot 87 after all. Bad Pilot, you must clean up after yourself.:732:

On the first part of Big Daves Journey to First............
There was Silly Goose and other birds pooping on rocks and things......
There was ESP and Flounder with his Fins and rings.....
The first thing Big Dave met was a fish that was buzzed.......
And the sky with no clouds.....
The heat was Hot and Kabayo was dry.......
But the air was full of Big Daves sound......."Giddy-up Kabayo!".... (Blah blah blah)......

In the deserts of first Big Dave can only remember his Horse Kabayo..........
'Cause there ain't no one to tell him he ain't Rockin....
Blah Blah Blah....la, la.laaaaaaaaa.....

I once had a pet cat I named "Gottoe".......

That was the LAST time they let me name the cat......and I've been LAST since then.....Before then too.....but especially since then....

I do believe there is proof here that exorbitant amounts of psychedelics were a staple part of some if not all members of this thread in their formative years which has had a lasting effect on their ability to come to reason about who in fact here is last,I mean,im here in last place so thats obvious im last ,but the last thing I will admit to is doing exorbitant amounts of psychedelics ,so im sitting here in last until these colors dissipate some

Reactions: ESP
I gave my address to the U.S. Treasury today as The Land Of Last, Last town USA, Now I have to be in Last, because that is where they are going to come for me. They may even bring me some white strap on jammies. Remember I am Last and post 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.