Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilot, you're just a member of the First Pack.
Me and Dean are toasting to our LAST......but when he passes out, I'm moving him to First...heehee

Well wait and see what I have planned for you all. but right now I can say I am LAST but not least.

And you'll cry if you want to...cuz your First
I'm LAST

You should quit your First Job and be a lyricist..... You'd be the first one to "strike a chord" with the Music industry.....I'd be the LAST one they'd want to hear..or read....or...hum......or whistle...(not even Dixie)....or...

:15::6788::bouncy::bgroovy: I AM DANCING IN LAST

Your jumping....big difference.....just like the difference between night and day....or....first and LAST.....

th
....<<<<<<Now that's what I call "dancing"..... Grab your hubby and do a sultry Argentine tango.... You will both be first to enjoy!

It's the only...and the LAST dance that me and my Mexican Cutie do....well...maybe a slow sexy Rumba...

Reactions: ESP
Pilot, you're just a member of the First Pack.
Me and Dean are toasting to our LAST......but when he passes out, I'm moving him to First...heehee

I was the founding member of the LAST pack..Here's the history ......I wanted in with Dean, Frank and Sammy.....They told me that I'd be the LAST one to be considered...So I guess Dean, Frank and Sammy all agreed I am LAST.....

Especially with you and Dean all drunk up there in first...

See what ya did, Pilot??! You turned sweet, gentle Goose into a violent maniac!
Goose is LAST. Just don't poke me. Pilot's visa is revoked. He's staying at First beach.

Holkus, Polkus, Silly Goose. I have something that will top that. you will see in a few minutes. For now and ever I am LAST

Pilot, I have a question for you. Did you drive for Pilot Freight at one time? or do you fly or just dream of flying and being in last place? Must be a dream because you are now promoted to second place.

Here it is, I am the 1000 post on the day I made my own 1000 post, I am the last one to do that, so I am last, no one else can be the last to:1sm364jumpbed: post to the !000 post. :duel:Sorry Goose, Pilot can Flounder with Big Dave and the racer is now first, You are second and Pilot is third and flounder is forth, making me Last. :guiness: Have a great day YOU ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.