Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was some clever rithmatic there, ESP. But 1000 posts in the LAST thread????? Pssh. That ain't nothing. This thread gets thousands of posts....or until Jeff gets tired of Pilot's nonsense and closes it. That's right. I said Pilot's nonsense. My posts are just so ever and witty. Jeff could never get tired of me. So let's see who gets post 2000.....3000....4000...100000..
ESP is First....to get 1000

That could be a while, they are really good with the fence posts. While they are fencing I will go ahead and be LAST. Sorry you fell asleep there ole buddy Dave.

That was some clever rithmatic there, ESP. But 1000 posts in the LAST thread????? Pssh. That ain't nothing. This thread gets thousands of posts....or until Jeff gets tired of Pilot's nonsense and closes it. That's right. I said Pilot's nonsense. My posts are just so ever and witty. Jeff could never get tired of me. So let's see who gets post 2000.....3000....4000...100000..
ESP is First....to get 1000

"Pilot's nonsense"?? It's my winsome words that keep me in LAST....... Ask anyone I know... It will Big Dave's buncombe that will cause Jeff to close this thread..... it's his falderal and flapdoodle that keeps him in First....where that sort of thing is tolerated.....

But I agree...his posts are very "ever and witty" ...Me and my Nonsense are always LAST....

Hey!!!! My Jobs device made clever into ever. I'm still witty and wise (can't claim the pretty part). I'm LAST.

And I don't comb my buns, ya perv!!:growup:

That could be a while, they are really good with the fence posts. While they are fencing I will go ahead and be LAST. Sorry you fell asleep there ole buddy Dave.

Take your time ESP..... While you guys are fencing.... I'm tending to the needs of LAST...... Ohh..Don't wake Big Dave.....he'll be upset again to discover that he was only dreaming of last....when he wakes up in first..... be his friend and let him dream the dream...

Meanwhile back at LAST...I'm living the LAST dream...

Hey!!!! My Jobs device made clever into ever. I'm still witty and wise (can't claim the pretty part). I'm LAST.

And I don't comb my buns, ya perv!!:growup:

You need a new device at your Job..... NOT a Perv...Buncombe: informal statements or beliefs that are untrue or make no sense... for example your claim of LAST.....
Who told you I was perv anyway.... ? They Promised they wouldn't tell.... Darn Firsters...can never trust them... that's one reason I'm always LAST!

While you both were dancing back and forth. I let the dog out, slid on the ice, fell, rolled down the hill, into the icy lake. WOW!!!!!, was it cold, I sprang up to heights I never knew I had. Shouting " I AM FREE AT LAST, I CAN GO ICE FINSHING TODAY AT LAST". So today, I am LAST here but the first to fish on the lake. I will catch my first bass at LAST, for this year. Tomorrow 39 degrees, Sunday 42, Monday 47 then by the end of the week 57. Spring at LAST!!!!!:woohoo1:

While you both were dancing back and forth. I let the dog out, slid on the ice, fell, rolled down the hill, into the icy lake. WOW!!!!!, was it cold, I sprang up to heights I never knew I had. Shouting " I AM FREE AT LAST, I CAN GO ICE FINSHING TODAY AT LAST". So today, I am LAST here but the first to fish on the lake. I will catch my first bass at LAST, for this year. Tomorrow 39 degrees, Sunday 42, Monday 47 then by the end of the week 57. Spring at LAST!!!!!:woohoo1:
Be careful ice "finshing".... If you catch any Finsh, you'd be the First ever to do so!....Finshing is the LAST thing I'd do...

I take it finshes are pre frozen fish?? I'm sorry, ESP. I was carrying on Pilot's meanness. Like he's a better speller than us. In fact, he makes up his own words. I guess it's pretty lonely up there in First. We'll enjoy LAST......until you fall in the lake...

Reactions: ESP
I take it finshes are pre frozen fish?? I'm sorry, ESP. I was carrying on Pilot's meanness. Like he's a better speller than us. In fact, he makes up his own words. I guess it's pretty lonely up there in First. We'll enjoy LAST......until you fall in the lake...

My favorite word I made up for myself is "LAST".....

P.S. for ESP.... ( and Big Dave) I wasn't being mean...I really thought you went Ice Finshing....You said you did....who am I to question... Guess that's why I'm always LAST.... Better watch Big Dave out there on the Ice, ESP....he just might push you in...he'd do anything to get out of First....

Status
Not open for further replies.