Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.07 PM where I am at and I am all washed up, after the bloodbath. I am sending out the troops to look for the the Silly Goose that threw the plastic bag of plasma. I will sent the famous Pillot out to drop a big first bomb on them and NOW I AM LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my LAST post for the day, So guess what? I am LAST!! Smile Dave, dag nub it, Pilot is right above you, he has Flounder with him and they are looking for the hidden goose egg.

Returning to LAST after a successful run to straif everyone and send them scampering back to first...from whence they came.... Including snoopy and the Big Dave Baron.... My super slow plane was so slow even a Silly Goose was faster..... That's why I'm LAST!

Dang, if you cannot even keep up with a goose, then you may end up gooseing a moose with that plane. If your plan is to go slow to be last, I got news for you. I have been hiding behind the fence and you just passed me on your way to first. So now I am LASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

My friend you are flockless, because no one else will fly with you. The first time they did was the last time, leaving you in first place for the last time. you will always be flockless unless you fly better, then you may be flocked again. However that will leave you in first forever as in the V formation. Once you are returned to the flock you are flocked for ever in FIRST. Even Silly goose knows that, Big Dave, well that is another topic for another day. He is well ( thick headed ) if you know what I mean. For someone who is in first place a lot, you can rarely find him, most likely out with Flounder chasing cars. I wonder what Flounder would do with a car if he would ever catch it? Most likely lock them up in Sub, Sub First with him. Silly Goose, never play chicken with Pilot in the sky, he is all over the place and will prop you for sure, he did not even know how to place my banner from the rear of the plan. Good DAY! it is jut me ESP. :poster oops: I almost forgot, I AM LAST< LAST<LAST>

I don't give a flock what you guys say. Cuz I'm LAST!!
There are too many geese, fish, amorous pilots with their planes and crazy philosophers from frozen lakes around here. I'm telling all of you to flock off. Shoo!!
I'm LAST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.