Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Silly Goose I will tell you what happened to me yesterday in the Land of the Last. This only a Mother would understand. We had our four grandchildren up from Columbus and they range in ages of 11 to 15. I decided to take them bowling since they only get to do that when they can come up here and they love it. I used to have a 220 average, 20 years ago. I called the LAST bowling and got us some LAST lanes. I drove them to the alley in our LAST aerocar. We had lots of LAST fun, they all beat me at the scoreboard. I did not even break 100, all of them did better. I tried real hard, But as Always I came in LAST, even my wife of similar years, had a higher score. You see I am LAST at everything here at the LAND of LAST. Thank you for listening and have a very Good Easter in the Land of the First Last, then now you are from the Land of the Last, which is now First. If you did not understand any of this, you will have to ask Big Dave, who will say UH!.:scratchhead:

I always say uhh?? cuz everyone else thinks they're LAST when clearly I am LAST. I really don't understand you peeps.
ESP, you need to bowl like me. I pickup three balls at the same time and launch em down the lane...

Reactions: ESP
To quote flounder....I am LAST....

Now , more importantly, to quote myself.... I am LAST...

Flounder agrees I am LAST....Why can't the rest of you understand that...?

Reactions: ESP

last_zpsg1d1npv7.jpg

The silly Easter Goose....silly Big Dave...silly ESP....and silly Flounder are all looking super silly in the silliest of first looking for all those silly eggs..... While I'm seriously LAST......

Status
Not open for further replies.