Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsno7_zpsocnyyvz4.jpg

Reactions: ESP
Sorry I haven't been on much been having migraines again. Went to the Doctor today to have him give me 2 new meds. I already took 1 and now going to bed and relax.I am LAST in pain.

Reactions: ESP
Sorry I haven't been on much been having migraines again. Went to the Doctor today to have him give me 2 new meds. I already took 1 and now going to bed and relax.I am LAST in pain.
WOW! Silly Goose, I will make you LAST as well, if Big Dave can crown you LAST, I will do the same thing. I also have been under the spell of meds. Face surgery can do that, to much sun did that to me. I will be fine and the Plastic Surgeon says I will not see the scars after three months. I will be a new man in the last of the Last. No I did not ask the Dr. to make me look like HOSS, aka Big Dave. The scars do look a lot like an Airplane:poster oops:. However I am up and around now and need to stay close to home to avoid infection. Silly Goose is LAST, but not very FAST.

WOW! Silly Goose, I will make you LAST as well, if Big Dave can crown you LAST, I will do the same thing. I also have been under the spell of meds. Face surgery can do that, to much sun did that to me. I will be fine and the Plastic Surgeon says I will not see the scars after three months. I will be a new man in the last of the Last. No I did not ask the Dr. to make me look like HOSS, aka Big Dave. The scars do look a lot like an Airplane:poster oops:. However I am up and around now and need to stay close to home to avoid infection. Silly Goose is LAST, but not very FAST.

Hope your recovery goes well....but if your going to have bear a scar....it couldn't be more beautiful than an airplane shaped one....My heart was long ago "scared" by my love of all things aviation..... Best of luck to the new ESP!..... I'll be back at a more appropriate time to pursue my love of last..... Until then, you and silly goose rock...

I'm lucky that scars can only enhance my beauty. Big Dave as a kid could turn a nice golden brown in the sun. Today it's SPF 50. Luckily LAST has a SPF 99 ozone layer, so I'm well protected.

I'm lucky that scars can only enhance my beauty. Big Dave as a kid could turn a nice golden brown in the sun. Today it's SPF 50. Luckily LAST has a SPF 99 ozone layer, so I'm well protected.
You was, now I am in Last. Hey did you guys notice, Flounder is saying more or at least showing more, OPPs not that!, Anyway he is saying or doing more than only saying I am Last. Which I did just say that , I AM LAST. YES, I am enjoying the protection of SPF99, while I am here. :kickedoutsmile:

Under a radar red thunderstorm... Not a first....like ya'll....but will be the LAST for today....unlike my LAST..which will LAST..... for more than just a day...

Sounds like a drunk silly Elephant staggering around above me.... Wish it would stop "flashing" me....

It will not stop Flashing, you know as well as anyone, if you are the first to do something, bang, boom, flash, star spangle banner. Your idea and now you are first. FACE IT, you are in the land of FIRST, you fly higher and faster than anyone and you are First and foremost First. You will never be Last for ever, because you are the very best FIRST. The elephant? well that is another story you mad up while you and Big Dave were storytelling when you and he were :guinesssmilie:. Silly Goose, is feeling better, taking her meds. I should make you LAST again, but I am not that nice, She is no Longer Last, because she wans to be first in bed and first to get up. May she feel better, with no Migraines', when she remembers that she is in First with Big Dave and the Pilot87, who dive bombs Flounder, who is now 4 times older than the rest of us, as he has so many birthdays, just to get his cake and eat it First. I may look like I was in a terrible fight, but I am LAST, do you hear me? I am LAST of the LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!, it hurts to smile that much. :burnsauce:but it felt so good to:poke::biglaugh::highly amused::hysterical::wee:

I know your face hurts, ESP. Cuz it's killing me!! Hahaha
Ok that was immature. But that's because I was the LAST to grow up. Ok. My body grew up. But my brain? Not so much.
I'm just a Big Kid in LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.