Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
k1pke_zps6fk4whhv.jpg

Me and my boxers are LAST
At Last, we are all happy that you are feeling good all under. So that is why you are smiling now instead of looking dazed. Maybe you just look dazed when I kick you out of Last, so I can be LAST, as I am now.:nutkick::crybaby: or are you just crying, since Flounder took your 4" spiked cowboy boots?

It wasn't Pilot cuz he goes to those playas sin ropa. Flounder is shaped in such a way that his moon is never full. ESP keeps his moon constantly covered cuz of those frozen lakes. Me? Well sometimes when I'm out on the Ponderosa of LAST, nature calls and....we'll....you know....

The Floundering, Flounder has looked down under and noticed his brief. YEP, you guessed it, he is about to be knocked out of down under. He sure did not see this coming, as he was shocked by what he didn't see. The Duck, aka.........Big Dave Duck or Duck Big Dave or Big Duck Dave, Has a ring to it, I will explore the options for him. Then who Took The Four Inch Heals? Maybe Silly Goose, can you imagine driving with 4 inch spikes? That only leaves the Pilot 87, a well known fact he has had size 8 shoe since he was seven, hence his name. I will let my Dog Brutus sniff this mystery out and water down the shoe handler. Pilot I liked that, The Duck and Goose,:lmao::hysterical::highly amused::biglaugh:I am most certainly LAST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.