Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am laughing more than you and I was the one that got called a name. Damn that is funny and I am last. What does PILOT87 Know anyway?
I know a lot.... Lots and lots of knowledge....a lifetime of study and learning.... .. And the most important thing that I have discovered is the fact that I am LAST.... Endlessly LAST...

Thanks Flounder...your smarter than I gave you credit for...... Im still LAST...even Flounder knows that...
Well the two of you are so smart, you will know that the two of you are really Last, the Last to to Last. Now I am letting the two of you rest, as I am sending you to first and second. Now you know I am watching you, and I am Last. Good Night.

Remember I am always last
YES, you were always LAST. Now is a different story, you are the very first of the Last to never be last again. I am here to tell you I am dogging you all the time and will be the LAST, of the LAST, and the beginning of the very LAST.

Getting highly excited to be on a conference call at 5 pm central time. I am last, you hear me? Silly Goose must be sleeping in at the first bed and breakfast. Got to go, got to go. :36:I am jumping up and down on a Big Dave duck head. :lmao:

Get Silly Goose, up in the plane with Pilot 87, I want her to drop poo poo on Flounder, that will take care of him, for the last time. That will be his start to dig his way into first place. Ducky Dave will smile at the Pile of Flounder poop. :mushroom: I am Lassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

Status
Not open for further replies.