Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Goose, you may have been chased away today at my lake in last. My wife went out with her stainless steel pan and a wooden spoon, banging away at some geese, trying to feed on my bass in last lake. . I hope she did not cause you any nightmares that will Last. Because now you are no longer in Last place, that is me, who is LAST, cast your last vote for me, that a girl, I am LAST of the LAST. Racer has no chance with all of us. He will just quit again, when Big Dave stomps on him.

I would never stomp on Racer. I consider him a friend....even though he's in First. Actually I find all you Firsties fun and entertaining. You make LAST so interesting.
Thanks all!

I put Imodium AD in some geese food and went to my local park to feed the local geese.
I feel safe in LAST
:6817:You have me :biglaugh:so hard, I can hardly:guinesssmilie:. You are one crud dude my friend. We could actually be brothers. That is funny what you said and I must be :woohoo1:Oh Yes, I am ...............YUP!, you got it, I am LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am reporting for LAST
Im here in LAST....you can return to first..... Your not needed here...but thanks for your effort and concern...

Please take those other guys with you too....ever since they wandered out the gate from first..(did you leave it open?)....they've been peeking in here trying to figure out how to get in.... It's gone past being "cute" already...
Thanks in advance....

Ahh...peaceful quiet LAST at LAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.