Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so sure of yourself, Mr. Pilot. I have been to Last a few times and I never got caught being cute. Silly Goose has been there, I know because I kicked her out. Big Dave and I both get firstie, and the Flounder waits tables in the Land of First. He never can get away very long. That is why he can not hold Last more than a minute or two. I hope he does not see me as he will shoot first and ask questions Last in Last , where I will be. Has anybody noticed Racer is like a young Conway driver, run fast Forest, he can run so fast, he is always in First Place and will never maintain Last. Silly Pilot, You always leave the gate open so we can get in and enjoy the sun and fun. Again I am Last.

dipstick I am LAST
Flounder you need to use a dipstick. Maybe you could use a lastative, because you are full of Goosepoop. I told you I am LAST! There is only one way you can take LAST from me and keep it and that is to take it from my cold dead hands. Now put that gun away, before you hurt yourself.

fetch the stick you doggy cause I am LAST
:732::fingure:
:biglaugh:Silly Flounder, now you are picking on my poor dog, he is so gentle, he would return the stick and chew your leg off without any pain on your part. You are forgetting one thing. I am LAST, you will be dog meat, long before you get out of first. Silly Goose, you know your job, so go and do it and then call PITA. That does not stand for Big Ducky Daves nickname. (pain in the a):clap::hysterical:

Roll over to First, Doggy. Good Boy. Oh no!! Here comes Silly Goose!!! I don't have that many poop bags to clean that up!! I'll just scoop it into Flounder's tank.
I have a better idea, put it in his wings, racer builds wings for a past time. He will open one up and get a sh surprise. He may say Holly SH, who goosed the moose. Big Dave would fall over laughing. He better watch out for Flounder, because he is back in first. I am Last, LAst, LASt, LAST!, YUP, it takes a few times to say that to believe it, I AM LAST. Thank YOU!

While I am telling you I am Last, I will run out and tell my wife to put the pan and spoon away and stop scaring the Geese on Last Lake, because Silly Goose, May be in the pack. I wonder if she holds the lead of the V formation. I don't think I would like to be following her. Look out pilot, I think I see her in second place right in front of you in forth, But Not in Last, That is may spot. SPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLot. Darn Geese. :draw:

Status
Not open for further replies.