Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Golly miss Molly, that was Big Dave on the Radio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah! WOW , Yippie, Gol darn good , what a hero. That was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now. Gotta a dedication somewhere off the coast of NC, he sounded like he was under water...I dunno..he sounded fishy to me, but he requested "Feels like the First time", but if you ask me, I don't think he knows what that means, but he did sound like quite the First kinda guy...this one is for Flounder...

And that was "LAST train to clarkesville" by the Monkees. This is wacky Big Dave, your host of this little radio diddy, oh do I need another Dew, hey, I gotta call from some flyboy down south who wants to get down and boogie, so here is Donna Summer and "LAST Dance".....yowzaaa!!!

Hey ....This is that "fly-boy" from down in southern LAST calling.... Can you play a dedication for the Gang in Firstland...?

It's called 'First love" by J Lo... Especially for Flounder because he loves First more than anyone.....yowzaaa yowzaaa........

You all got to play the funky monkey, because the funky flounder will dance the funky chicken with the boys down in Southern Last. Man will that be a sight. Got to love that Last place when the flounder is gone. Silly goose will be doing the loose goose in First tonight when she finds out they are playing her song. Dew whoop de bop, for the twins Big Dave and his flying tiger buddy. Racer and the wing gang, may start dancing to the music of Big Dave and the lonely pony. I can just see all this going on and I am in Last Nation with my honey, sipping fine wine.

baja blasted into LAST

You broke on through to the other side.....that being First....

I hear another Big Radio Dave song coming on.....Broadcasting from the 5 watt candle power station from the highest peak in First....

Rock on the Rock.... While I Rock on in LAST!

Last edited:
Yowzaa yowzaa. Time for a classic number from The Windows called "Break on through to First"
Uh oh. Seems this cheap radio station only has a weird recording from Mexico and only half of The Windows were well enough to record it. The rest were in the bathroom all day. They got replacements from the studio, so the song is in Spanglish. Here is the classic from...umm..Las Ventanas sin Puertas...

Tu sabes que the day destroys la noche
Noche divides el dia
Try to corre
Pero you slow como un huero
Break on through al Primero
Break on through el otro lado
Tu lado is in Primero

Dug mi tesoro in the ground
ULTIMO no puede be found
Mi piscina is deep
The gap en mi dientes es wide
Not being ULTIMO es breaking my pride
Breaking through al Primero
ULTIMO es por Grande Dave

Yowzaa yowzaa. Time for a classic number from The Windows called "Break on through to First"
Uh oh. Seems this cheap radio station only has a weird recording from Mexico and only half of The Windows were well enough to record it. The rest were in the bathroom all day. They got replacements from the studio, so the song is in Spanglish. Here is the classic from...umm..Las Ventanas sin Puertas...

Tu sabes que the day destroys la noche
Noche divides el dia
Try to corre
Pero you slow como un huero
Break on through al Primero
Break on through el otro lado
Tu lado is in Primero

Dug mi tesoro in the ground
ULTIMO no puede be found
Mi piscina is deep
The gap en mi dientes es wide
Not being ULTIMO es breaking my pride
Breaking through al Primero
ULTIMO es por Grande Dave

Muy bien!!! ...Musica para mis oidos ...Las Ventanas es mi grupo favorito!!!!....PERO.......

There is one enorme error..Voy a arreglarlo.....Es "Pilot87" es ULTIMO .....Yes there...that is much better....

I wonder what happned to the Puertas...??

I'm glad mi tesoro is safe with me in LAST!

The Puertas lost their knobs and are stuck in Primero.
With the rest of you Knobs. Hahaha,....hey!....where's the door knob to this studio??!
Dang! I'm stuck in the LAST studios

The Puertas lost their knobs and are stuck in Primero.
With the rest of you Knobs. Hahaha,....hey!....where's the door knob to this studio??!
Dang! I'm stuck in the LAST studios

Usted no necesito a Knob.........Just break the ventana and escape on the through el otro lado....

Ok great..Now you're back home in Primero!..Yowzaaa Yowzaa!!

I've got the knobs to la Puertas of ULTIMO......

Usted no necesito a Knob.........Just break the ventana and escape on the through el otro lado....

Ok great..Now you're back home in Primero!..Yowzaaa Yowzaa!!

I've got the knobs to la Puertas of ULTIMO......
You do not have the knobs, because my wife has them and we are in Last Nation, where you are not, get it? :bouncy::lmao:

最後の

I recognize First speak when I see it...... To bad it doesn't count here in LAST where Spanglish is the official Language.....

How do you make all that funny "tic tac toe" stuff on an English keyboard anyway... Probably why you spelled "FIRST" wrong.....

Status
Not open for further replies.