Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have the knobs, because my wife has them and we are in Last Nation, where you are not, get it? :bouncy::lmao:

She must have the closet knobs to First....where you are....in the closet in FIRST.......
smileyslaughing_lol_point_left_100-102.gif

( I know it is dark in there and easy for you to believe your someplace you're not)

spointing_right_100-104.gif
I got LAST...if that's what you're asking.....

I've spotted Silly Goose trying to smuggle dew, disguised as a baby Flounder, out of First and into second......
s3d_sm_mix_153.gif

I'm not worried....they are goiing the wrong way....again......

LAST is this way.......
spointing_right_100-104.gif
..... Where I am.......
beach.gif

Hong Kong Phooey said i was LAST

Never trust anyone whose LAST name is "Phooey".... He told you a King Kong sized mentira an una falsedad....Let me help you with the truth of the matter......as gently as I can....

I AM LAST!!!! ..............................................Entiendes ??

Good...Glad I was able to clear up that matter....

Reactions: ESP
I am LAST[/QUOTE
Dew Whoop de Bop, Flounder has been whooped and sent out of Last on the Famous Airplane. He will be dropped by Pilot 87 into an unknown location. He will have a very hard time getting back to First. He may have to grab Big Dave's Horses Tail, and hang on for dear life as he is pulled out of the grater he fell into. As he is being dragged out he will look up and see his twin. Racer may feel sorry for him and send a flock of Geese out to guide him home. Silly Goose being the Lady she is, will no doubt be there to help lead Flounder on a new path in Life. I am the President of Last and will do as I please. I can overrule Congress and get away with what ever I want. I have Banned Flounder From Last. Better yet, he can still try to get to Last, but he will have to loosen up his scarf, because it is to tight and he is getting delirious. I am L.A.S.T. Big Dave will want to remove the Scarf from the Flounder head, just to save him, be careful my friend, pull the scarf only from one end, if you pull it from both ends at the same time, in different directions, we may end up with a headless flounder and then the contents will just pour out. What a mess! No one wants to see that. If we hear Big Dave yell AAAAAAAAAH :crap: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we will know what has happened. STAY tuned to Big Dave's Radio Station for more details. Could be a toxic nightmare. :popcorn: Big Dave, could you please play a song for Flounder? It is called Slip sliding away. :lmao:

Yowzaa yowzaaa. Got a dedication from the frozen lakes of First. It's...well...let's let Paul tell it how it is..

Slip slidin away
Slip slidin away
You know the nearer you are to LAST
The more you're up slidin away

I know a Flounder
He comes from First
He wears his passion for LAST
With a goofy looking scarf
He says, Big Dave
My passion for LAST is strong
But I think it'll disappear
Slip slidin away
Slip slidin away
The harder he try's for LAST
The more it slip slides away

Big Dave only knows
Big Dave has a plan
To keep all you Firsties
In First land
Cuz you're all
Slip slidin away
Slip slidin away
The closer you get to LAST
The more you're slip slidin away
Maybe next time
You get so close to LAST
You should take a picture
With your Kodachrome

I've got a special request....dedicated to me..Pilot87...... It's the original Kodachrome by Paulast Simon.......It goes like this::

When I think back on all the crap Flounder learned in Grade school
It's a wonder he can think at all......
Though his lack of education hasn't hurt me much
I can read that he writes I'm LAST on the walls of First....

Kodachrome, they give Pilot87 those nice bright colors of LAST
They give Pilot87 the greens of summers.......
Makes Pilot87 think all the world's a sunny day in LAST, oh yeah....
He has a Nikon camera, He loves to take photographs of LAST.....
So Mama Goose don't take his KodaLASTchrome away.........

If you took all the girls Pilot87 knew when he was single......
Brought 'em all together for one night
I know they'd never match his sweet infatuation of LAST.....
Everything looks better in LAST than First........

Mama Goose don't take his LAST away, ESP don't take his LAST away.......
Big Dave don't take his KodaLASTchrome away........(Big Dave can't take his LAST away)
Big Dave took away Flounders KodaLASTchrome and left that boy fish back home in First......

Thanks in advance for playing this true LAST song......The LAST and only by Paullast Simon.....The unknown Cousin of Paul Simon....

Flounder approved to be LAST
dis, flounder, you left the dis out.( disapproved ) I am Last, now for an evening of wine tasting. AH! this beautiful grape will grow up to be a fine wine in Last Nation. The wine of all times, only to be enjoyed by the President and his lovely wife of Last Nation. ESP is Last, and a very lucky man. I may someday allow servants to be at Last. What do you all think, Silly Goose, Big Dave, Pilot 87, Flounder, Racer and the others who left us, who wish to return? May fill out apps. Again I am in Last. :bowdown::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.